Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Wilde dubs Justin Bieber 'greatest singer on Earth', Internet asks if she's trying to make Harry Styles mad

2023-09-21 20:55
Olivia Wilde made the proclamation while in conversation with comedian Kareem Rahma for the latest episode of 'Subway Takes'
Olivia Wilde dubs Justin Bieber 'greatest singer on Earth', Internet asks if she's trying to make Harry Styles mad

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Olivia Wilde has caused a stir on the Internet with her unexpected karaoke revelation, as she dubbed Justin Bieber the "greatest singer on Earth."

In a recent episode of 'Subway Takes', a unique one-minute talk show held on New York City subway trains, the discussion took an amusing turn when host Kareem Rahma broached the topic of karaoke with the 'Don't Worry Darling' actress and director.

Olivia Wilde's hot take on karaoke

In a bold declaration, Olivia Wilde expressed her belief that karaoke should be reserved for those who may not have the most exceptional singing talents, stating, "Good singers shouldn't do karaoke."

She humorously argued that professional singers should stick to their gigs and leave the karaoke stage to the amateurs. Wilde went on to open up about her karaoke skills, admitting, "I'm terrible, but that's the point. I take pride in being booed off because that's great."

She continued, "It doesn’t even matter how good you are, there’s no singer good enough that I want to see them do karaoke well." "If you’re Justin Bieber doing karaoke…," interjected Kareem Rahma when Wilde proclaimed, "The greatest singer on Earth!"

The actress' response surprised the netizens, prompting them to ponder whether Wilde was subtly teasing her ex-partner Harry Styles.

Notably, the duo that dated for nearly two years was once the most talked-about celebrity couple in town before they decided to go their separate ways in November 2022. Wilde and Styles were romantically linked in early 2021 after the actress split with her fiance, Jason Sudeikis, as per Harpers Bazaar.

Internet reacts to Olivia Wilde crowning Justin Bieber 'greatest singer on Earth'

Olivia Wilde's 'Subway Takes' interview soon went viral on the Internet, with several wondering if the actress was playfully taunting Harry Styles, while others didn't seem to agree with her take on Justin Bieber.

One wrote, "I guess this was meant to be shade to Harry, but I agree," while another chimed in, "she's not wrong."

A user asked, "Is she trying to make Harry Styles mad?" with a person remarking "Oh she knows... even after being with - nvm, thanks for putting her opinion out there."

"That's hilarious coming out of her mouth... as if H gives a ff...," expressed one more.

Tags news