Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Mama June: Family Crisis' star June Shannon's TikTok video sparks botox rumors, fans say 'stop the plastic surgery'

2023-07-12 13:24
Mama June trolled for Botox, fillers and plastic surgery while promoting Barbie Tumblr while she mentions competition between Amazon and Walmart
'Mama June: Family Crisis' star June Shannon's TikTok video sparks botox rumors, fans say 'stop the plastic surgery'

GEORGIA, ATLANTA: Reality TV star Mama June, known from 'Mama June: From Not To Hot,' took to TikTok to announce her latest venture: a Barbie Tumblr. In recent times, she has been posting abundant videos on sponsorship and paid partnerships, while also promoting her little schemes to lure money in. Capitalizing on the soaring popularity of the Barbie trend, which coincided with the recent premiere of the 'Barbie' movie in LA, Mama June saw an opportunity to tap into this lucrative market.

Speculations ran rampant, accusing Mama June of undergoing Botox, fillers, and plastic surgery, resulting in a perceived alteration to her appearance. While Mama June aimed to join the influencers' success with the Barbie trend, the online community couldn't help but focus on the controversies surrounding her changing looks, sparking further discussions and debates.

@officialmamajune #barbie #barbiegirl #mamajune #pink #barbieandlem #narbiovie #celebrate ♬ original sound - Mama June

Mama June announces Barbie Tumblr

Mama June excitedly discusses the recent 'Barbie' movie premiere and her love for all things pink and Barbie-related. She announces the launch of her own Barbie Tumblr on TikTok, inviting fans to join her in celebrating the movie by getting their hands on the pink Barbie tumbler. Don't miss out on this exclusive accessory for your movie night with Barbie, popcorn, and a cozy blanket.

As she mentioned in the video, "Hey guys what is up well today is Amazon prime day b******s I am sure y'all have all like spend y'all money around Amazon for like today and tomorrow so shop it up baby but you know I have been noticing like, Walmart is trying to maybe compete with Amazon this year because they got some amazing deal today also but anyway look you all know that Barbie movie premiere last night in LA and I am stocked about it and I am here I love everything pink and I love everything Barbie, and all of that some of you all are sharing the 50 states of Barbie in their mentions I love it so to celebrate Barbie coming in the theatre I decided that I would drop my barbie Tumblr right here in my tik tok all you got to is click this link get your pink Barbie tumbler today take you girls to see the movie with you get your Barbie and popcorn and your blanket."

'The cheek filler is fillering'

The internet did not take a minute to reply in the comment section pointing at her face's alleged plastic surgery as one user asked, "What did you do to your face?" A second user added saying, "Baby the Botox not doing it’s job." A third user added, "It’s the filler! Way too much and it’s migrated." While a fourth user wrote, "The cheek filler is fillering." A fifth user added saying, "Dude stop with the plastic surgery" while a sixth one said, "Is your check swollen."

Tags news