Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tom Brady says his children are splitting their holidays with him and ex-wife Gisele Bundchen: They have 'good summer lined up'

2023-06-02 07:51
Speaking about his children, Tom Brady said,' We're going to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate because it's the last day of school'
Tom Brady says his children are splitting their holidays with him and ex-wife Gisele Bundchen: They have 'good summer lined up'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tom Brady's children have their hands full this summer! The iconic footballer, during a recent TV appearance, shared that his two younger children have a lot going on. "I've got my little calendar right here. We're going to Disneyland tomorrow to celebrate because it's the last day of school. Then they're going with their mom for a couple of weeks to Brazil," the retired star shared.

The 45-year-old shares daughter Vivian, 10, and son Benjamin, 13, with ex-wife Gisele Bundchen. He told ‘Hertz, Let’s Go,’ "they're ‘going with me to Europe.’ They got lots of good plans. These kids have a really good summer lined up." Further sharing what his children are like, Brady said they love to be outdoors and be active. "It's interesting because there's so much attached to their friends with their devices and so forth. But I think it's always a balance between letting them do those things and staying connected with people from Boston and from Tampa and from Costa Rica and from Brazil," he said.

'They stay really physically engaged'

The proud father continued, "They have so many friends and cousins all over the place, so keeping them connected because that's the way we all connect right now is with our devices, but also balancing it out with all their activities and making sure that they stay really physically engaged with different things too," reported People.

'I think they definitely enjoy their time out'

Brady feels that ‘living on the beach’ has its advantages. "They have a lot of things they can do in their backyard. It's fun. It's very different than being in the northeast for all those years where we just didn't have a lot of those types of activities." The star added, "So I think now that there's more of those things, I definitely find it enjoyable. I think they definitely enjoy their time out there for sure." Moreover, other than Vivian and Benjamin, Brady is also father to son John 'Jack' Edward Thomas, 15, with ex-Bridget Moynahan.

Netizens suggested that Taylor Swift could be Tom Brady's next girlfriend amid rumors of dating Kim Kardashian.