Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' Season 5: Are Emily Chavez and Harrison Luna still together? Bombshell gives relationship update after elimination

2023-08-10 11:27
Emily Chavez made it clear that her and Harrison Luna were never exclusive but they seem to be more than just friends
'Love Island USA' Season 5: Are Emily Chavez and Harrison Luna still together? Bombshell gives relationship update after elimination

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 stars Emily Chavez and Harrison Luna were eliminated ahead of the Casa Amor twist. The two left the villa as a couple.

This made the fans wonder whether Emily and Harrison are still together in real life or not. In order to clear the air, Emily took to TikTok to give updates to her fans about her relationship with Harrison.

It seems that Emily and Harrison are in a complicated place. However, one thing is clear: Emily is still "obsessed" with Harrison.

Are Emily Chavez and Harrison Luna still together?

Emily took to TikTok on Wednesday, replying to the "So are we still together" comment. She said, "We were never like exclusive. So, I wanna make that clear before I start talking, you know what I mean."

She then added, "But, we are very much still in communication." Therefore, even though Emily and Harrison are not dating, they are still close friends and seemingly even more.

"We're very much working things out to see one another," said Emily. She ended the TikTok video,s saying, "And, I'm very much still obsessed." It seems like the stars are taking things slow in real life.

@emiillyelliizabeth Replying to @go ♬ original sound - emiillyelliizabeth

Why were Emily Chavez and Harrison Luna eliminated from 'Love Island USA' Season 5?

Despite having a connection, Emily and Harrison were eliminated from 'Love Island USA' Season 5. The couple got the least vote from the viewers. Moreover, when the elimination came close, it was in the contestants' hands to decide who they want to rule out from the villa, and Emily and Harrison were eliminated based on popular vote.

Soon after the elimination, the producers were slammed for not removing Destiny Zammarra or Carsten "Bergie" Bergersen from the house. These two contestants were the ones who had no matches and were still being saved, ever since the start of the show.

This made fans wonder whether Emily and Harrison's elimination was planned. Whatever it was, it seems that both are happy with where they stand in their relationship now.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes were available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes are being released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.

Tags news