Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Kody Brown feel 'betrayed'? 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star blames Christine for breaking up polyamorous family

2023-08-21 13:17
'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown feels 'betrayed' amid his split from his wives
Why did Kody Brown feel 'betrayed'? 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star blames Christine for breaking up polyamorous family

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' Season 18 premiered with a dramatic episode and some heated-up feud between TLC star Kody Brown and his ex-wife Christine Brown.

Kody and Christine met up at a restaurant to discuss the family's holiday plans. However, Christine appeared to be done with things that no longer serve her.

Meanwhile, Kody certainly also wasn't in a friendly mood, but the mother-of-six does her best to keep the conversation pleasant.

Why did 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown feel 'betrayed'?

Kody and Christine Brown's latest meet-up turned into an explosive exchange. Kody noted that seeing Christine for the first time was a little uncomfortable.

Kody further revealed, "I feel so betrayed after all that I have done for this marriage and then to have her sort of talk me to the kids."

He appeared to reference his estranged relationship with his kids which was mostly affected by their divorce.

Kody then described himself as ''tender from a divorce'' and admitted in his confessional interview about Christine, "I kind of feel like I just never want to see her again, and I want to spend some time hating her."

However, Kody further explained that Christine moved him out of her house a year ago and said they were divorced. He further added that he and Meri also have ''infrequent interactions."

Kody revealed that the state of his family is strained and he has not functioned in a marriage-like relationship in about seven or eight years which made him upset.

Did Christine Brown strain Kody Brown's polyamorous marriage?

Christine Brown was the first to step forward and file for divorce from her marriage to Kody Brown.

However, Christine and Kody's divorce leads to the end of the polyamorous marriage as Kody's other wives Janelle and Meri Brown followed in Christine's footsteps of divorce.

However, in the latest episode of 'Sister Wives' Season 18, Christine revealed in the confessional that Kody told her that it was her fault that their family is breaking up.

Meanwhile, Kody noted that his wives undermined him and that the children are following their mothers.

Who is 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown?

Kody Winn Brown is the patriarch of the Brown Family known for his polyamorous marriage and for starring in the TLC show 'Sister Wives'.

He currently has one wife, Robyn Sullivan, eighteen children, and six grandchildren.

Kody also has three ex-wives, Meri Barber, Janelle Schriever, and Christine Allred. Kody was raised in a Mormon household and worked as an advertising salesman before he rose to fame after starring in his family’s TLC reality show.

Who is 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Christine Brown?

Christine Brown has become one of the prominent faces of 'Sister Wives' after her dramatic polygamous marriage to Kody Brown.

Christine was ''spiritually'' married to Kody in 1994 and share six children and three grandchildren together.

Christine Ruth Brown, maiden name Allred, was born on April 18, 1972. Christine grew up in Taylorsville, Utah, where she attended and graduated high school in 1990.

Besides starring in the TLC show, Christine landed her own show called, 'Cooking with Just Christine', where she makes a fabulous dish and shares the recipe online.

Christine is also working with Plexus by pushing a healthier lifestyle.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 premieres on Sunday, August 20 at 10 pm ET on TLC.