Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Whole new Tammy Slaton': '1000-lb Sisters' star flaunts weight loss in first full-length selfie after surgery

2023-06-29 11:47
Seeing Tammy Slaton landing on her feet with no oxygen cylinder attached to her body made her followers feel proud of her
'Whole new Tammy Slaton': '1000-lb Sisters' star flaunts weight loss in first full-length selfie after surgery

DIXON, KENTUCKY: TLC's '1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton is flaunting her new self. It's no surprise for anyone to know that Tammy has gone through a huge weight loss journey. She dropped over 300 pounds after undergoing bariatric surgery last year. Ever since then, the reality star has posted several selfies flaunting her face on social media.

The 36-year-old stunned everyone by posting her full-length mirror selfie on Instagram. Astonishingly, there has been a major change in her body. It seems like Tammy has been maintaining her weight loss journey. Now needs to undergo skin removal surgery to cast away the saggy skin left behind from heavy weight loss.

Find great used cars at great prices at Ryburn Motor csuhaj ildikó életrajz in Monticello, AR. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report.

No oxygen cylinder, no wheelchair

Tammy took to Instagram to post a full-length mirror selfie as she sported a white maxi, printed with green leaves and pink and purple flowers. There has been a significant change in Tammy's appearance ever since the surgery. Her shoulders and face looked thinner than before. Tammy clung her hair back with a half-up and half-down style. Seeing Tammy landing on her feet with no oxygen cylinder attached to her body made her followers feel proud of her.

Find great used cars at great prices at Ryburn Motor csuhaj ildikó életrajz in Monticello, AR. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report.

'You’re a whole new Tammy!'

Seeing Tammy's new selfie, a fan said, "i am SO proud of her." Another noticed, "No wheelchair. No oxygen. Looking amazing!!!! @tlc should do makeovers for you and @vannessa_1kbestfriends." Furthermore, a user claimed, "You look amazing!!!! You’re a whole new Tammy!!" Another posted a heart emoji, saying, "Look how much weight she’s lost."

'1000-lb Best Friend' star Vanessa Cross commented on Tammy's post, "GIRL YESS QUEEN you look amazing!!!! I’m so proud of !!! It was not easy trust me I know but you did it!!!" Another praised Tammy, "Wow you look great!! I never thought I would see Tammy smaller than Amy." A user praised Tammy, saying, "Good job Tammy your looking good girl keep up the good work we are pulling for you girl can't wait for the ending results looking forward to it God Bless You."

Tammy Slaton cut down more than 300 lbs

From being around 700 lbs, Tammy lost more than 300 lbs throughout her journey. She initially lost a whopping 183 lbs. However, this was not enough for Tammy to get past the life-threatening diseases. After attaining her first weight loss mark, Tammy spiraled back to leading an ignorant life. Thankfully, she realized soon that things were out of track. Tammy got herself admitted to a food rehabilitation facility. There she lost a total of more than 300 lbs. Ever since then Tammy has been seen maintaining her healthy habits. Now she is often spotted without a wheelchair and oxygen tank.