Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat reveals his crazy bedroom moves to Nicki Minaj during live stream, fans call it 'hilarious'

2023-07-29 18:27
Kai Cenat and Nicki Minaj went live together and the Twitch streamer revealed his crazy bedroom moves
Kai Cenat reveals his crazy bedroom moves to Nicki Minaj during live stream, fans call it 'hilarious'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Nicki Minaj has recently shown her desire to explore the realm of Twitch streaming. She has shown her support for Kai Cenat, one of the platform's most popular streamers. She publicly supported him on social media after he was banned from the network. The two went live recently and Cenat revealed his crazy bedroom moves on Minaj's demand.

Minaj messaged Cenat while he was streaming after he was permitted to return. The streamer responded with a hilarious comment. He got out of his chair and started pacing around the room. Minaj and Brooke Bailey went live earlier, then Cenat joined them on Instagram live.

'So how you be whinin' in it?'

Minaj and Cenat discussed his actions in the bedroom throughout the live recording. It begins with a Twitch streamer demonstrating how he moves his hips. When the three of them began to giggle, Minaj posed the all-important question: "So how you be whinin' in it?" Cenat answered by turning his camera backward, allowing the viewers to see his entire body gyrate. The two women applauded him, but Minaj wasn't done interrogating him. Cenat had another vital question for the Queen of Rap.

“Now, are you a cuddler after?” Minaj inquired in a serious tone, before adding, “Because I’m not. See, once I get my n*t, I’m out.” The streamer stated that his main goal is to delight. When Minaj brought up her "three times a night" rule, Cenat said he can go seven rounds and refers to himself as the "Terminator."

'Kai is actually hilarious'

Cenat shared the video on his live streaming channel on YouTube. The video of the streamer and rapper going live spread quickly on YouTube, eliciting a variety of reactions. A fan wrote in the comments section, "Kai is actually hilarious the way he wasn’t let Nicki finish because he’s a Sagittarius."

Another fan claimed, "Kai should be awarded the worlds greatest twitch streamer."

One commenator wrote, "Kai and nicki Minaj is one of the most unexpected collabs I’ve seen."

Cenat and Minaj hinted earlier this year that they would collaborate soon. Fans are now happy to see the duo together and expect more such livestreams.

Tags news epcelebs