Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Selena Gomez has a thing for soccer players see how she flirts with them here

2023-06-11 07:46

Who says Selena Gomez's flirting game isn't perfect?

Certainly not the Only Murders In The Building actress, who hilariously filmed herself trying to score major goals in her dating life by capturing the attention of a few soccer players.

"I'm single," Selena yells from the sidelines, unbeknownst to the soccer players who continue on with their match. She then adds, "I'm just a little high maintenance, but I'll love you so much."

The "Wolves" singer, who was bundled up for sporting event, captioned the June 8 TikTok, "The struggle man lol."

In the comments section, fans couldn't believe the athletes weren't wooed by Selena's charm.

"Can you imagine playing soccer in hearing Selena Gomez saying this to you my absolute dream," one user wrote, while another added, "i can't believe these men didn't realize that was literally selena gomez like i would've ran over."

Selena's relationship update comes nearly three months after social media users speculated that she and Zayn Malik enjoyed a dinner date in New York City, though any photos of the pair together haven't surfaced.