Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paris Hilton gets candid about her ‘mom era’ on ‘Today’ with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager after welcoming second baby

2023-11-28 15:56
'I just feel so at peace, just so happy, just so grateful for my husband and this beautiful family,' Paris Hilton said
Paris Hilton gets candid about her ‘mom era’ on ‘Today’ with Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager after welcoming second baby

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Paris Hilton stepped out in New York on Monday and appeared on ‘Today’ to talk about her newborn daughter, London, and her journey to motherhood.

During the ‘Today with Hoda and Jenna’ segment, Hilton opened up about life in her “mom era.”

A proud mom to daughter London and son Phoenix, Hilton also discussed Season 2 of her show ‘Paris in Love’.

It was on Friday last week that Hilton announced she and her husband Carten Reum welcomed a baby girl via a surrogate.

Paris Hilton gushes about her ‘mom era’ on ‘Today’

Paris Hilton gushed over becoming a mom for the second time and spoke about it extensively on ‘Today’.

She said about her 10-month-old son and newborn daughter, “She is just a little angel, and my life just feels so complete with my little baby boy and my baby girl. We’re just over the moon.”

Hilton also talked about embracing her motherhood, adding, “I’m loving my mom era! And I just feel so at peace, just so happy, just so grateful for my husband and this beautiful family and life that we’re building together. And I just couldn’t imagine anything else.”

The entrepreneur also shared her son’s reaction to his little sister, adding, “He’s just so gentle and sweet. He’ll put his hand out and like grab her arm or her face, it’s so cute.”

Hilton reportedly took to Instagram last Friday to share the birth of her daughter. She captioned the post, “Thankful for my baby girl🥹🩷👶🏼.”

Paris Hilton surprises family with baby girl

Paris Hilton disclosed that her family discovered she and Carter Reum had welcomed their second child when she personally introduced them to their newborn daughter, London, just before Thanksgiving dinner.

She told Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager, “The only people who knew were, obviously Carter, and my mom and my sister, but my parents didn't know when it was happening, so it was the best Thanksgiving surprise ever for everybody.”

Hilton also shared “excitement” on the second season of ‘Paris in Love'.

The upcoming season will feature footage from the initial stages of the ‘Simple Life’ star and Reum's parenthood as they navigate the journey of becoming parents for the first time.

Hilton said, “I'm so excited about this season. It's really just everything from the moment Phoenix was born at the hospital, taking him home and being a wife and mom in this new chapter in my life.”

Tags news