Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast, Alix Earle, Kai Cenat, Logan Paul nominated for 2023 Streamy Awards among other influencers

2023-07-25 15:47
The Streamy Awards is an annual event presented by Dick Clark Productions and Tubefilter
MrBeast, Alix Earle, Kai Cenat, Logan Paul nominated for 2023 Streamy Awards among other influencers

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA, USA: The 13th annual Streamy Awards is generating immense excitement as it unveils its diverse list of nominees spanning almost 50 categories. The lineup is graced by influential figures including none other than TikTok sensations Charli D’Amelio and Alix Earle. Notably, MrBeast also makes a grand appearance alongside the dynamic podcaster Logan Paul. Adding to the star-studded lineup is the winner of the 12th Annual Streamy Awards' Streamer of the Year title, Kai Cenat, whose charisma continues to captivate audiences. The gaming powerhouse xQc and the eloquent Twitch news commentator, HasanAbi, aka Hasan Piker, contribute to the impressive list of nominees.

Dick Clark Productions and Tubefilter unveiled the highly-anticipated list of star-studded nominees for creators' biggest night. The upcoming Streamy Awards promises to honor and celebrate the top content creators across various categories, including Beauty, Comedy, Food, Gaming, Music, Podcasts, Sports, and more. As the digital media landscape continues to flourish, the Streamy Awards remain at the forefront as they recognize and appreciate the exceptional talent and creativity of content creators.

What are the Streamy Awards?

The Streamy Awards, organized by Dick Clark Productions and Tubefilter, have established themselves as a prestigious event celebrating online content creators for over a decade. With a history spanning 12 years, these awards honor the best and brightest in various content verticals and areas of expertise within the digital media landscape. The Streamy Academy, comprised of esteemed creators, executives, and industry experts, plays a pivotal role in determining the nominees and winners each year, ensuring that the recognition is truly reflective of the exceptional talent and creativity present in the online video industry.

When are the Streamy Awards?

Mark your calendars for an exciting night of entertainment and celebration as the Streamy Awards are set to take place on Sunday, August 27, 2023. In a notable shift from previous years, the ceremony moves to a warmer season, departing from the traditional December schedule followed since 2019. The upcoming Streamy Awards promises to be a memorable event, shining a spotlight on the most remarkable content creators across various domains.

Who are the nominees?

The Streamys aim to honor the most prominent and exceptional individuals, shows, and brands in the vast and intricate realm of social media and beyond. This recognition spans various platforms like TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, and more, encompassing a multitude of creators whose numbers have grown to millions worldwide.

This year's Streamy Awards have garnered widespread attention, with renowned stars like Hailey Rhode Bieber, Jonas Brothers, Kate Hudson, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, and Madelaine Petsch as a trio, and Paris Hilton being the nominees for the prestigious Crossover award. This category applauds public figures who have seamlessly embraced digital culture and showcased exemplary practices, highlighting their impact and influence in the online space.

Here are the nominees for a few categories for the 2023 Streamy Awards:

Creator of the Year
MrBeast

Alix Earle

Charli D’Amelio

Logan Paul

Jay Shetty

JiDion

Mikayla Nogueira

Ryan Trahan

Zach King

Airrack

Streamer of the Year

xQc

HasanAbi

IShowSpeed

Kai Cenat

Ludwig

Quackity

Valkyrae

Ironmouse

Emiru

Breakout Creator
Alix Earle

Drew Afualo

Dylan Mulvaney

Jake Shane • octopusslover8

Keith Lee

Show of the Year
AMP

BRYCE • Brandon Rogers

Challenge Accepted • Michelle Khare

Chicken Shop Date • Amelia Dimoldenberg

Good Mythical Morning

Hot Ones • First We Feast

I spent a day with • Anthony Padilla

RDCWorld

Sam and Colby

UNHhhh • WOWPresents

Breakout Streamer
Agent00

ExtraEmily

Fanum

filian

Shylily

Collaboration
MrBeast, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson • Surprised he didn’t pick rock every time

albert_cancook, Chef Rush • Protein Burrito with The Big Man Chef Rush

Cleo Abram, Marques Brownlee • Quantum Computers, explained with MKBHD

Cooking With Lynja, Nick DiGiovanni • Japan Vlogs

Haley Kalil, Jared Leto • In this economy

Creator Product
Feastables • MrBeast

PRIME • Logan Paul x KSI

BEIS • Shay Mitchell

CrunchLabs • Mark Rober

POPFLEX • Blogilates

Who will be hosting the Streamers Awards 2023?

Renowned content creator MatPat, known for his successful channel The Game Theorists, has been chosen to host this year's Streamy Awards. With an impressive track record of 16 Streamy nominations and 7 wins, MatPat is well-versed in the world of online content creation and is the perfect choice to lead the top recognition event for creators.

“I’ve always been a huge fan of the Streamy Awards as a way to showcase and elevate the incredible talent in the digital video space. Hosting the Streamy Awards is like getting to throw a party for people I admire and whose content I love, and I’m thrilled to emcee an event that means so much in the community,” said MatPat.

“This is going to be a pretty extraordinary night – there will definitely be some special moments that no one has ever seen at the Streamys before – and I’ve been given the unbelievable chance to put my own twist on things this time. I can’t wait!”

Something new to the show this year

In an exciting collaboration, the Streamy Awards will join forces with Rolling Stone to present the Sound of the Year award. This prestigious category recognizes the songs that have left a significant impact on content creation within the realm of social media and have resonated deeply within popular culture.

Tags news epcelebs