Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Morgan Wallen dating? Singer's sold-out Phoenix concerts trigger curiosity about his girlfriend

2023-07-22 18:46
Dating rumors between Morgan Wallen and Megan Moroney have been circulating since last year
Who is Morgan Wallen dating? Singer's sold-out Phoenix concerts trigger curiosity about his girlfriend

ARIZONA, UNITED STATES: Morgan Wallen is undoubtedly savoring his well-deserved success as the reigning country superstar on a global scale. Recently, he performed two sold-out concerts at Chase Field in Phoenix on July 19-20 as part of a tour in support of his latest album, 'One Thing at a Time'. This album has achieved extraordinary heights, spending an impressive 15 weeks at the No 1 spot on Billboard's album chart. This remarkable feat marks the longest reign at the top for any album in this entire decade.

During the electric atmosphere at Chase Field on July 20, Wallen joyfully shared with his adoring fans that he had surpassed the attendance record for back-to-back nights at the venue. It's worth noting that Chase Field can accommodate more than 48,000 spectators, making this achievement even more remarkable.

Morgan finally answers ‘the question’

The dating rumors between 'The Voice' alum Morgan Wallen and fellow country star Megan Moroney have been circulating since last year. However, Moroney has now spoken out about the situation. She revealed that the rumors in the air have made her feel "really uncomfortable". “I'm not the kind of person that likes to talk about things like that,” she told People. “All my songs are about people. ‘Tennessee Orange’ is a very nice song, but if I told people who it’s about, then they would ask me who ‘Sleep on My Side’ is about. I can’t tell you that because it’s not a nice song!” she explains with a laugh.

Last August, Moroney released a song titled "Tennessee Orange", and in the promotional image for the track, she was seen wearing a Tennessee Volunteers T-shirt. As both Moroney and Wallen are fans of the Volunteers, Wallen commented on the post, sparking speculation among their fans.

Adding to the dating speculation

To add to the speculations, Wallen even released a song of his own called ‘Tennessee Fan’. At one of his concerts, a curious fan directly asked him if the shirt on a poster belonged to him, and Wallen playfully confirmed it with a "yes."

In November, Moroney seemed to confirm the connection during an interview with SiriusXM's 'The Highway', admitting that the shirt was indeed Wallen's. However, she explained to People magazine "The Highway interview, everyone I think saw it as me being trying to be sly, but I’m like, I’m actually just having a panic attack". Moroney clarified, "I was honestly shocked that I even said that it was his shirt, but I guess since he had already confirmed it with the poster thing that he did, I was like, ‘Sure, yeah, it’s his shirt".

Tags news epcelebs