Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Jason Momoa and Channing Tatum related? Well thanks to Zoe Kravitz they're about to be

2023-11-01 14:46
Zoe Kravitz was spotted with a dazzling diamond ring as she stepped out in fancy dress with Channing Tatum over the weekend
Are Jason Momoa and Channing Tatum related? Well thanks to Zoe Kravitz they're about to be

BROOKLYN, NEW YORK: Jason Momoa is reportedly thrilled for his stepdaughter, Zoe Kravitz, in light of rumors that she is engaged to his 'best friend' Channing Tatum. Momoa even claims credit for playing matchmaker for the couple.

Zoe, 34, was reportedly spotted wearing a stunning diamond ring on her ring finger as she was spotted in a fancy dress with the 43-year-old 'Magic Mike' actor last weekend.

Jason who was previously in a relationship with Zoe's mother, Lisa Bonet, for 12 years, is delighted for the newly engaged couple and already considers his friend Channing “family.”

“Jason is beyond happy about Zoe and Channing's engagement. Zoe is a daughter to him and Channing has been one of his best friends for years, long before [Zoe] was dating [him], a source told DailyMail

The source also added, “Jason can't help but try to take credit for their engagement,” suggesting that it was the ‘Game of Thrones’ star who felt like he helped bring the two together.

“Zoe looks up to Jason like a father, and Jason and (her biological father) Lenny Kravitz are also close. It's a very modern family situation," the source continued.

“To welcome Channing into their family is the best thing ever because he already considers him family.” according to the insider.

As per the source’s claims, Kravitz's entire family is “thrilled” and looking forward to a wedding of “epic” proportions.

Tatum and Momoa have been "best friends for years," a source told the outlet.

Zoe Kravitz spotted donning massive ring sparking engagement rumors with Channing Tatum

Speculation about Channing Tatum and Zoe Kravitz's engagement surfaced after she was seen wearing a massive ring while leaving Kendall Jenner's Halloween party with Tatum.

Thereafter multiple sources confirmed the news to People this week.

The couple first sparked dating rumors two years ago in early summer 2021, when Zoe cast Channing for her directorial debut film, ‘P***y Island’.

They had both previously voiced characters in 2017's ‘The Lego Batman Movie’, but at the time, they were reportedly in separate relationships.

Tatum was previously married to his ‘Step Up’ costar, Jenna Dewan, for 10 years before they divorced in 2019. He then went on to date British singer Jessie J.

Kravitz married actor Karl Glusman in 2019 but split 18 months later.

Fans first caught a glimpse of the friendship between Jason Momoa and Channing Tatum when they showed their support for Kravitz at the world premiere of ‘The Batman’ in New York City last year, as per the outlet.

“Channing and Jason have known each other through mutual friends for years. They run in similar circles and are both friends with a lot of stunt guys in the industry,” an insider told People at the time.

Momoa posted pre-premiere photos with Tatum on Instagram before flying to New York.

His post read, “SO EXCITED @channingtatum and I are on our way to see our ZOZO. Finally @thebatman premiere. I’m so beyond proud of you @zoeisabellakravitz all my aloha to @adamweitsman and @daveophilly for making this happen at the last minute. mahalo @wbpictures for the invite. We are very grateful. ALOHA J and C.”

Later, in Vanity Fair’s YouTube series about celebrities undergoing lie detector tests, Tatum appeared and was asked if he was a “bigger daddy” than his good friend, Momoa. In reply, Tatum admitted that Momoa is the “bigger daddy” in every way possible.

“Well, he’s physically larger and he has more kids, so I think he’s a bigger daddy,” Tatum had shared at the time.

In the same interview, Tatum was asked if he felt that Jason Momoa's character, Khal Drogo, should have had a longer lifespan on ‘Game of Thrones’.

Tatum, like many fans of the popular HBO series, agreed with the idea that Drogo was killed off too early in the show and should have been developed into a major character.

What did Zoe Kravitz say about her relationship with Channing Tatum?

Kravitz revealed details about Channing in an interview for GQ's 2022 Men of the Year issue, hailing him as “a wonderful human.”

“He makes me laugh and we both really love art and talking about art and the exploration of why we do what we do,” she revealed.

Speaking of what they love to do together, she said, “We love to watch a film and break it down and talk about it and challenge each other.”

She also shared how she fell for him because of how “sweet” and thoughtful he was towards her when they worked together on set.

“Whether it was making me tea or pouring me a drink or going to whip someone into shape or whatever - he really was my protector and it was really wonderful and sweet,” she shared.

“I think if you can do something like that together, it's a good test,” she noted, adding, “And we came out even stronger.”

Tags news