Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Beverly D'Angelo spills the tea about her ‘unique’ relationship with former lover Al Pacino

2023-05-10 22:17
D'Angelo said she first met Pacino on a flight in 1996 when he asked her to come sit next to him
Beverly D'Angelo spills the tea about her ‘unique’ relationship with former lover Al Pacino

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Beverly D'Angelo recently got candid about her ‘unique’ bond with former lover Al Pacino. She revealed why she gave birth to his twin children at age 49 despite avoiding motherhood her entire life. The 71-year-old 'Christmas Vacation' actor shared an intimate look at their bond in an Instagram post on Monday, May 8 after her "DM box got filled up with questions" on the topic.

"I lived with Al for seven years and we have two children," D’Angelo said at the start of her video, which captured her looking effortlessly stunning in a black top. She then revealed how she first met Pacino on a flight in 1996 when he asked her to come sit next to him. "In 1996, we were on the same plane going from Los Angeles to New York. He was seated in front of me, he said 'come up and sit beside me,' and by the time the plane landed, it was on," the actress stated, according to People. She went on to admit that she had never intended to have children all her life but had changed her mind after the ‘Godfather’ star approached her with a request.

READ MORE

SCENT OF A LEGEND: Al Pacino, 81, still got the moves as he grooves to music during stroll in LA

'Honeymoon is over': Al Pacino's GF Noor Alfallah, 29, growing sick of 82-year-old actor's quirks

'I was deeply in love and I was 100 percent in'

"In 1997, he looked me in the eye and said 'I want you to be the mother of my children,' and although I'd avoided that role my whole life, I was deeply in love and I was 100 percent in," added D'Angelo, according to People. The ‘Violent Night’ star continued by saying that she and Pacino initially sought in vitro fertilization in 1997, which resulted in the birth of their twins Anton and Olivia in 2001. Years after giving birth to her children, D'Angelo continues to remember how parenthood felt at the time, as per Amomama.

However, things soon got complicated between the pair and they soon decided to take their separate ways just three years after the birth of their twin. "Yikes, it got complicated, and our split was finalized in 2004," D’Angelo noted while sharing their family photo in the video. "The power of our love for our children was the basis for resolving our conflicts and creating a new history as co-parents,” the actress continued. Despite experiencing a "complicated" split, D'Angelo is still friends with the 'Scarface' actor and describes their current relationship as ‘unique’. "As for me and Al, it is a unique and profound friendship between two artists that endures to this day, through thick and thin, 27 years now of doing it our way. And there you have it,” she added in the video.

'My story with Al began 27 years ago'

The ‘Pacific Heights' star further expressed her feeling in the post caption where she revealed that her direct messages on Instagram recently filled up with inquiries from fans after she asked her followers what kind of content they would like to see her post. "My story with Al began 27 years ago, two artists meeting, falling in love," she wrote of Pacino, adding that "We lived together for seven years, had two children, broke up, but continued steadily on our journey as co-parents - and came to share our lives with a deeper kind of intimacy, honesty, and acceptance than a 'traditional' relationship would have allowed (for us at least)."

D'Angelo acknowledged in other parts of her post that she had asked her kids' permission before sharing information about her connection with Pacino. "There are infinite layers in every intimate relationship - and for me, Instagram isn't the place to go into detail really. But i wanna make sure you know I see and hear you, so this vid is a little bare bones primer in response to your questions," she further wrote in the caption.

Tags news epcelebs