Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Megan Thee Stallion? ‘Savage’ singer’s height inspired her stage name

2023-08-19 16:56
Megan Thee Stallion's height is one of the most striking features about her and she owns it with pride
How tall is Megan Thee Stallion? ‘Savage’ singer’s height inspired her stage name

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Megan Thee Stallion’s height is one of the most striking features of her personality. The 28-year-old is not only famous for her music but also for her looks.

Stallion reportedly first got fame through her videos on Instagram. However, eventually, she began creating her own songs and, in 2018, she released her first hit single titled 'Big Ole' Freak'.

Since then there has been no looking back for the rapper, who has worked with popular names in the industry such as Beyonce, Cardi B and Nicki Minaj.

Who inspired Megan Thee Stallion?

Stallion reportedly got the inspiration to become a rapper from her mother, Holly Thomas, whose stage name was Holly-Wood. “I knew I wanted to be a rapper when I was, like, 5. My mom was a rapper,” she told ESSENCE a few years ago.

She continued, “I would go to the studio with her, and that definitely showed me I can do this, I wanna do this,” before adding, “I remember my first time ever listening to rappers like Pimp C and Biggie, and being like, ‘All this would sound super cool if a girl was saying it,’ so I gotta go do this.”

How tall is Megan Thee Stallion?

Megan Thee Stallion’s height is reportedly 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm), which is quite taller in comparison to the average height of American women — which apparently stands at 5 feet 4 inches (163 cm).

In fact, the origin of Megan Jovon Ruth Pete's stage name was people's obsession with her height, with many considering her to be quite tall.

Megan Thee Stallion’s height gave her her stage name

In 2017, Stallion told Houstonia Mag, “Since I was younger, probably about 15 or 16, I’ve always had the same body. Older guys would always be like, 'Oh, you a stallion'.”

The ‘Sweetest Pie’ singer went on to reveal, “So I finally had to ask like, is that a good thing? Everybody pretty much took it and ran with it, and then I put it as my main name on Twitter, and ever since then everybody’s just been calling me Stallion.”

Megan Thee Stallion promotes body-positivity

Stallion disclosed to Allure in 2019, “All my life my parents have always told me, ‘Oh, Megan, you're so awesome’ or ‘Oh, Megan, you look so good.’ They put that confidence in me and they made me feel good about myself."

She added, “There was nothing that I ever wanted to change about myself. I feel like all girls should feel like that — super confident about themselves. I don't know if nobody told them that they look good as hell when they were growing up.”

“I want to make everybody feel like how my parents made me feel,” the Houston rapper asserted.