Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Yung Miami ready to move on from Sean Diddy Combs? Rapper says she's ready for 'love again'

2023-07-29 16:56
'This was my last summer being outside!' she tweeted
Is Yung Miami ready to move on from Sean Diddy Combs? Rapper says she's ready for 'love again'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Yung Miami has made a bold statement on X, previously Twitter, announcing her readiness to embrace a committed relationship and leave her single days behind. However, one name she has explicitly excluded from the list of potential suitors is Sean Diddy, with whom she was previously rumored to be in an open relationship.

“I’m ready to be in a relationship and love again,” she wrote, adding, “This was my last summer being outside!” Earlier this year, Yung Miami confirmed that her romantic involvement with Sean Diddy had ended. Despite being public about their situation, she emphasized that they were no longer together as a couple, but remained good friends.

Is Yung Miami ready to move on from Sean Diddy Combs?

Since 2021, Yung Miami and Sean Diddy have been entangled in a unique open relationship, as revealed by Sean Diddy himself. The duo has been seen enjoying dates, exotic locations, and creating cherished memories together. Their public appearance at the 2023 MET Gala, impeccably dressed in coordinating ensembles, further solidified their bond. In an interview, the 'City Girls' rapper candidly discussed their situation, asserting that they chose to be transparent about their connection.

“I felt like, it is what it is. Eventually, people was gonna find out because he is who he is, I am who I am. We was just like, if we’re going to put it out there, we’re going to be the ones that talk. I don’t like anyone talking for me,” she said. However, when asked about their current status, Yung Miami clarified that they are "no" longer a couple, stating, "We're still friends! We're still good friends! But we're single. That's not my man. We had our own situation, I’m not gonna put a title on it. We were fucking with each other hard. We were together every day at one point. He supported me, I supported him. I’ll let the internet call it whatever they want to call it,” reported Hiphopdx.

'We definitely go together real bad!'

Despite their open relationship, Yung Miami has attracted plenty of attention from potential suitors, including former NFL wide receiver Antonio Brown, who made his feelings known after meeting her at Rolling Loud. “Told Caresha I’m in the city. She don’t need diddy,” he captioned a photo featuring the two of them on Instagram. Although Brown tried his luck, Yung Miami was later spotted partying with Sean Diddy after her show, celebrating the release of their new track 'Act Bad' with JT and Fabolous. Their close companionship has been evident in several public appearances, including the star-studded 2023 Met Gala, where Sean Diddy's affection for Yung Miami shone through.

When probed about the nature of their connection, Sean Diddy emphasized, “We definitely go together real bad. She’s my date for the night, she’s incredible,” after initially trying to dodge the question. “We don’t put titles on it. Everybody wants us to put a title on it; we don’t put titles on it. This is like my best friend in the world, one of the most beautiful people God has blessed me to meet, and I’m blessed that she’s my date tonight.” “People don’t know what dating means. He’s single, I’m single, but we’re dating. That’s what I mean when I say we go together. When we’re together, we’re together. We’re having the time of our lives, but we’re still single,” Yung Miami said about their relationship.

'Don't pull a Cassie on Diddy!'

Fans playfully teased Yung Miami, reminiscing about her past relationship with Sean Diddy Combs. One user tweeted, "Summer ain’t over yet boo so let’s not get to talking crazy." Another tweeted, "Are you ready for love?" A third added, "The hangover is REAL !!!!!!!!!!!! Drink pickle juice boo ….. Straight from the jar." Another claimed, "Im rdy for you, i just cant give you a 10k allowance lol." "Don't pull a Cassie on Diddy," read a tweet, referring to his singer ex.

Tags news epcelebs