Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate voices support for royals who asked about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son's skin color: 'I’m half-black'

2023-11-30 19:29
Tristan Tate claimed asking about a baby's skin color is normal and not racist
Tristan Tate voices support for royals who asked about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's son's skin color: 'I’m half-black'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate recently expressed support for some members of the British royal family in a post on X (formerly Twitter).

These individuals, identified by journalist Piers Morgan, are alleged to have questioned the skin tone of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby.

It's worth mentioning that Tristan Tate engaged in an interview with Morgan, which led to the former's fans severely trolling the latter.

Despite the backlash, Tate stood firm in supporting Morgan, praising him for his professionalism.

Tristan Tate says speculating about a baby's skin tone is 'normal'

In a recent tweet, Tate shared a post from @NewYorkPost and said, "Piers Morgan reveals names of royals exposed in bombshell book for asking ‘troubling’ questions about Archie’s skin color."

According to Page Six, on the 'Piers Morgan Uncensored' episode that aired on November 29, Morgan disclosed the identities of the two royals who allegedly expressed concerns about the skin color of Prince Harry and Markle’s son, Archie.

These names were accidentally disclosed in Dutch copies of Omid Scobie’s new biography, 'Endgame: Inside the Royal Family and the Monarchy’s Fight for Survival'.

In response to this and advocating for the Royals identified by Morgan, Tate commented, "I’m half black but pretty white looking (just like Meghan) and the mother of my daughter is white."

He went on to assert, "It is TOTALLY NORMAL AND NOT RACIST to speculate what colour the babies skin will be. Many of my friends, myself AND the mother all queried and speculated. How is this racism?"

Trolls say Tristan Tate is not half-black

Tate's tweet prompted several users to share their opinions.

A user wrote, "The baby is the only one who doesn't care 😂"

Another said, "OPers asking the questions that his bosses give it to him so don't be surprised."

Someone else stated, "You are speaking common sense!"

A user commented, "Tbh you guys don't look half black at all."

Tags news