Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Courtney R Rhodes? Drew Sidora blasts Ralph Pittman for not defending her as ‘RHOA’ friend calls her ‘b***h’

2023-08-28 06:48
'The Real Housewives of Altanta' Season 15 reunion episode is expected to be heated as Drew Sidora and Ralph Pittman will be confronting each other
Who is Courtney R Rhodes? Drew Sidora blasts Ralph Pittman for not defending her as ‘RHOA’ friend calls her ‘b***h’

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Drew Sidora will be seen criticizing her husband Ralph Pittman in the upcoming August 27 finale of 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Season 15 for failing to defend her when his "long-lost cousin" Courtney R Rhodes was shown on video calling her a b***h.

Courtney describes herself as a "successful brand marketing expert and jewelry designer." Courtney Racquel, according to her Instagram page, runs the jewelry firm named after her, which specializes in "statement jewelry for spirited influencers." She is also a partner at C&D The Agency.

Courtney made her 'RHOA' debut on the Season 15 premiere when she went to Chateau Sheree alongside Sheree Whitfield and Sanya Richard-Ross. Sheree said on the broadcast that she knew Courtney through their children.

"Courtney is a girlfriend of mine. Our kids went to school together — her daughter is right between Kairo and Kaleigh," Sheree explained.

"Courtney is a Capricorn, she is no-nonsense. She’s not a fake person," Sheree said of her pal. "She's just an all-around girls' girl."

Courtney has an unusual connection to the 'RHOA' group, apart from her friendship with Sheree. According to her profile, "she finds out her long-lost cousin is Drew’s ex-husband, Ralph."

Why is Drew Sidora upset with Courtney R Rhodes?

Drew and Ralph's marriage breaks apart in the upcoming 'RHOA' Season 15 finale, and BravoTV offers a preview of one of their clashes before their divorce.

Drew and Ralph argue in a preview of the August 27 episode about his allegiance to his cousin, Courtney. Drew is unhappy with Courtney because she believes she called her a bitch in Portugal when Courtney was referring to Sanya. The mix-up exacerbates Drew and Ralph's already strained relationship, as reported by Hollywood Life.

"How does that make you feel? You don’t have any particular reaction or feeling? Like, that was unnecessary," after showing him the footage of Courtney calling her a b***h. Or so she believes.

Ralph reminds Drew that Kenya Moore and Marlo Hampton have both called Drew a bitch in the past, but Drew believes this time is different since Courtney is related to Ralph.

"But it's not just about the word bitch," Drew explains. "You don’t know her. You just met her, like yesterday. This is who she is behind our back."

"Behind our back?" Drew is taken aback by Ralph's words. He informs his wife that Courtney hasn't said anything "offensive" to him, but Drew believes that her husband should always be at her side.

"Look, if I don't rock with somebody, you don't rock with somebody," Drew adds. "If you don’t rock with somebody, I don’t rock with somebody. That’s just like marriage 101."

Ralph disagrees with Drew's reasoning and believes Courtney has done nothing wrong. "Okay, her calling me a bitch and then lying about it is okay with you?" Drew asks her spouse.

Drew talks about Ralph and how he treats her in a confessional. "Ralph said f**k your feelings. My definite struggle is me not being able to share my feelings and feel valued, and feel heard," she declared.

Ralph reiterates how Kenya, Marlo, and Kandi Burruss have previously called Drew a bitch, and how he likes to remain out of her conflict with the other ladies.

"What do you want me to do? Attack them and say don’t call my wife a B?" Ralph inquires as Drew begins to move away from him. "Some things are really not worth it."

Drew storms out of the room, saying, "What in the motherf**king world?"

Courtney R Rhodes earlier clashed with Kandi Burruss

It didn't take long for the Season 15 friend to become embroiled in some squabbles with the other ladies. Courtney revealed to Sheree and Sanya at the premiere that she had been in "similar circles" with Kandi and that she had heard Kandi "was calling around asking some people about me."

Meanwhile, Kandi had heard Courtney say the two were friends, and a misunderstanding occurred.

"Why would I say we’re friends?" Courtney inquired of Kandi. "My feelings were definitely hurt," she stated afterward. "I have nothing but positive things to say about her, and I was pretty disappointed. I don’t have to clout chase.”

"I never said you clout chased!" Kandi remarked as the ladies continued to dispute. The episode ended before Kandi and Courtney could settle their differences.

Who is Drew Sidora?

Drew Sidora and Ralph married in 2014 and divorced in 2023. In addition to Drew's son from a previous marriage, they have two children together, a boy and a girl.

Drew has acted in films and shows such as 'That's So Raven', 'Step Up', 'The Game', 'White Chicks', 'Girlfriends', 'Wild Hogs', and others. She also portrayed T-Boz in the VH1 TV movie 'The TLC Story' in 2013.

Who is Ralph Pittman?

Ralph Pittman has spent the last 17 years as a consultant and IT adviser to Fortune 500 businesses, assisting with technology decisions and business strategy. He is also a television and film composer (most notably providing music for the critically acclaimed film 'Preacher's Son', based on the Carl Weber novel).

'The Real Housewives of Altanta' Season 15 finale airs Sunday, August 27 at 8 pm ET on Bravo. The episode will be available to stream on Peacock the next day.