Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul doubles bet with Conor McGregor to $2M ahead of Dillon Danis match: 'Both of you are all bark, no bite'

2023-08-29 21:52
Logan Paul doubled his $1M bet with Conor McGregor for his October fight against Dillon Danis
Logan Paul doubles bet with Conor McGregor to $2M ahead of Dillon Danis match: 'Both of you are all bark, no bite'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Logan Paul reportedly doubled his $1M bet with Conor McGregor on his fight in October against Dillon Danis.

The YouTube celebrity will fight Danis, a close friend and teammate of McGregor's, on October 14 at the AO Arena in Manchester.

The former UFC fighter is expected to be there to support his friend after the two were seen working together in New York.

Since Danis was brought on board to assist McGregor with his Jiu-Jitsu in 2016, the two have been close friends for over eight years, with the Irishman frequently defending his teammate's bizarre antics.

Logan Paul offers $2M to Conor McGregor

McGregor reportedly remarked that it could be Paul who cancelled the event since many fans asked if Danis would withdraw from the fight once more.

Paul said on Andrew Schulz's podcast 'Flagrant', "I asked Dillon about it in the face-to-face I was like 'where's Daddy Conor, your f*****g boy, if he's so confident in you?' He goes 'don't worry about that, blah blah' he has no answer."

He further stated, "Conor, you know what? I'll tell you what Mr Moneybags, I'm going to make this more interesting for you, how about we double it?"

He continued, "We make it $2m - $2m says I beat your boy Dillon Danis. I know you're going to see this clip, you're coaching him, guiding him, he's definitely going to show up?"

"F**k you, both of you are all bark, no bite. $2m says I beat your boy and I'll send you the contract tomorrow. But I guarantee you he's not going to respond. All bark, no bite, both of them!" he concluded.

Logan Paul challenges Conor McGregor

Paul responded that McGregor was free to "attempt" slapping him after the former two-division UFC champion threatened to "slap the nose" off his face.

Paul had earlier made fun of McGregor for saying that he would prepare Danis for his boxing debut against Paul.

Paul responded to McGregor by saying, “I’d like to see him attempt to slap the nose off my face," per Misfits Boxing.

"Conor McGregor is an average MMA fighter and a horrible boxer. I’m gonna beat the s**t out of his b***h Dillon, and then I’m gonna beat the s**t out of him,” he added.

Paul, who formerly fought Floyd Mayweather to a draw, countered McGregor's prediction that Danis would unquestionably prevail in the forthcoming October matchup with a million-dollar bet.

Paul said, “But he ghosted me, bro. He won’t even bet a million on his fighter. That’s chump change for a guy like Conor. He won’t even bet a million dollars on Dillon."

Paul added, "He had nothing to say when I called him out on Twitter. So, you think he’s going to step in there himself? I don’t know, it feels unlikely."