Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dominic West's dating history: Actor was spotted kissing co-star Lily James while being married

2023-11-17 16:15
Dominic West's wife Catherine FitzGerald described their relationship as a 'wonderful love affair'
Dominic West's dating history: Actor was spotted kissing co-star Lily James while being married

Dominic West's dating history is a surprising mix of affairs, hurt and 'a good marriage'

Dominic West's romantic journey has often been a subject of public scrutiny. He has been married to Irish landscape designer Catherine FitzGerald since 2010, but their union faced challenges, notably when West was photographed with co-star Lily James. Despite the controversies, West and FitzGerald have presented a united front, navigating the complexities of fame and fidelity. Let's take a look at 'The Crown' star's dating history.

A rumored love affair with Lily James

In 2022, the public was certainly intrigued when photographs surfaced showing Dominic West passionately kissing Lily James on the neck during a dinner in Rome. Despite the attention and speculation, the details of what transpired between them remained unclear.

'There is a lot to say, but not now'

When asked about the controversy in a May 2021 interview with The Guardian, Lily James chose not to delve into the matter, stating, “I’m not really willing to talk about that. There is a lot to say, but not now, I’m afraid.”

Polly Astor

In the late 1990s, West dated British media personality Polly Astor, and they welcomed a daughter named Martha in 1999. Reportedly, West has openly admitted to have "hurt Polly very badly."

'Women are extremely important to me'

"Martha was about three when Polly and I split up, and The Wire was very much a part of it," the actor said during an interview with Daily Mail in 2012. Reflecting on his infidelity while being married to Catherine Fitzgerald, he continued, "Women are extremely important to me and I wanted to be selfish for a bit longer."

Catherine FitzGerald

Dominic West is currently married to Irish landscape designer and gardener Catherine FitzGerald. The couple tied the knot in June 2010. Despite the publicized incident of West being photographed kissing Lily James, he and Catherine are still together and have had four children, calling it a 'wonderful love affair' in its early days, as per People.

'I think I have a really good marriage'

The couple's marriage appeared to be faltering in 2020 when West and his co-star Lily James were spotted together. However, shutting down public scrutiny the day after the photos surfaced, West and FitzGerald addressed reporters outside their home in London. “I think I have a really good marriage, mainly because my wife is so cool and I adore her and we have all these kids,” he had told British Vogue in 2015.

Tags news