Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc in disbelief as Sodapoppin ousts him from 'WoW classic hardcore guild': 'Am i kicked out?'

2023-11-22 15:48
Felix Lengyel, known as xQc, was left in shock after discovering his removal from the 'WoW Classic Hardcore Guild' by Thomas Jefferson Chance Morris IV aka Sodapoppin
xQc in disbelief as Sodapoppin ousts him from 'WoW classic hardcore guild': 'Am i kicked out?'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch and Kick streamer Felix Lengyel, known as xQc, was stunned to find out he had been removed from the 'WoW Classic Hardcore Guild' by fellow streamer Thomas Jefferson Chance Morris IV, better known as Sodapoppin.

This event took place within the context of 'World of Warcraft Classic', a version of the game that allows players to experience the original Azeroth, reliving the MMO as it was in its nascent stages, prior to any expansions.

The 'WoW Classic Hardcore' mode introduces a community-created challenge, which might one day be officially integrated into WoW servers. It's designed to make leveling a character more challenging and risky.

The incident occurred when Sodapoppin kicked xQc from the guild during their gameplay. This move was met with approval from the online community, who saw it as a fitting response from Sodapoppin.

xQc reacts after being removed from WoW

Sodapoppin took action against xQc by removing him from the 'World of Warcraft Classic Hardcore' guild, OnlyFangs. This occurred during a livestream on November 20, when Sodapoppin was reviewing the participation levels of his guild members, which included several notable streamers.

Sodapoppin's decision came after he noticed that xQc had not been active in the game for four days, failing to fulfill the guild's activity requirements. As a result, Sodapoppin chose to remove xQc from the OnlyFangs guild.

Sodapoppin addressed the reason behind his decision, "Four days ago, level 31. I feel like I'm going to kick him - just a flat-out ego check, altogether. As for a re-invite. Get back on. Four days, when the quota is (level) 60 by December 8 is unacceptable! We need a wake-up call."

xQc responded to his removal on the same day. Hearing Sodapoppin's remark about needing a 'wake-up call', xQc appealed to his audience for assistance in leveling up faster in the MMORPG.

He stated: "Am I kicked out? Guys, guys, I need people to find something to buy the necklaces, ASAP. I will get you the gold for it; you need to buy the entire market over and over again. We're going to get there, chat."

Internet reacts to Sodopoppin's decision to remove xQc from WoW

After kicking out xQc and other streamers from the WoW guild, many took to Reddit and shared their perspectives.

One fan supported Sodapoppin, "Honestly I feel him. I would be pissed too if more than half the squad is just there to play one or two days out of the week and they promised to commit given the popularity of the guild. Made me mad seeing them get killed on purpose just to stop playing and do something else."

Another fan is happy about reinviting the streamers, "well thank dog they can be reinvited. I dunno what I would do if I found out xQc was perma-kicked from the hardcore wow guild he barely logins to."

The third also agreed with Sodappin saying, "He's doing what he said he had to do. No one is special. Get your shit together or get gone."

The fourth shared comment on streamers, "The big streamers don't care, they joined for content and had no real interest in playing."The last user wrote, "Soda just wants to play the damn videogame I love him."

Tags news