Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet mocks Jake Paul as KSI vs Tommy Fury gains sanction as professional fight: ‘Fake Paul is out of excuses’

2023-09-29 12:45
Jake Paul said, 'Need my brother to make you relevant, I love boxing, you love your ego, Im helping the sport, you are degrading the sport'
Internet mocks Jake Paul as KSI vs Tommy Fury gains sanction as professional fight: ‘Fake Paul is out of excuses’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: For a while now, KSI and Jake Paul have been in a constant feud with each other. Jake Paul, often referred to as 'The Problem Child,' stands out as the most prominent and accomplished fighter within the realm of influencer boxing.

However, in recent times, internet users have playfully teased Jake Paul on 'X,' formerly known as Twitter, following the listing of Tommy Fury vs KSI as a professional boxing match on BoxRec.

The younger Paul brother has been in a long-standing feud with KSI and has repeatedly referred to him as an "exhibition fighter" since the announcement of KSI's bout with Tommy Fury.

On the Misfits Boxing event scheduled for October 14th, KSI and Tommy Fury are set to go head-to-head.

The feud between Jake Paul and KSI

A recent post shared on @HappyPunch's 'X' page, formerly known as Twitter, featured a screenshot from BoxRec indicating that the fight had been officially listed as a professional boxing match.

Jake Paul has indeed publicly labeled KSI as an "exhibition fighter" and has mocked the significance of KSI's upcoming bout with Tommy Fury by referring to it as a meaningless industry event.

During an argument between the two on social media, Paul wrote, “You are an exhibition fighter doing exhibition events. Need my brother to make you relevant. I love boxing, you love your ego. Im helping the sport, you are degrading the sport. Don’t ever confuse the two. And for the record I would f**k you up in boxing or mma. Easy easy easy work.”

Trolls dub Jake Paul as 'Fake Paul'

When KSI's fight with Tommy Fury was officially announced as a professional boxing match, fans took the opportunity to tease Jake Paul for his previous comments and remarks, which now appeared ironic in light of the fight's professional status.

A user wrote, "Finally the fight can be taken serious." A second user wrote, "Nobody: Jake: "It's nOT a ProFessioNal fiGht wHo CarES" It's a pro fight now checkmate." A third user wrote, "When your rich you can literally do what you want."

A fourth user wrote, "Jake paul dying rn." A fifth user wrote, "Well well well @MamsTaylor you brilliant man, Fake paul is out of excuses now." While a sixth user wrote, "Nah Jake in the mud after this one."

Tags news