Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Katie Pavlich’s dog Gadsden named after? ‘The Five’ host reveals her pet’s name is taken from a significant time in history

2023-08-31 15:15
Katie Pavlich's dog's name displays the pride she takes in her country and her family's past
What is Katie Pavlich’s dog Gadsden named after? ‘The Five’ host reveals her pet’s name is taken from a significant time in history

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Fox News’ host Katie Pavlich recently revealed in a heartfelt Instagram post that her dog Gadsden was named after the Gadsden flag used in the American Revolution.

The 35-year-old journalist is a true pet lover and always keeps sharing majestic snaps of Gadsden from time to time.

Pavlich, who also appears as a co-host on ‘The Five’, called out all the people in her post who raise objections to “wearing the Gadsden flag” and stated they should be “ashamed” for not accepting a pivotal moment of American history amid news that a 12-year-old Colorado boy was removed from class for sporting the flag on his backpack.

Katie Pavlich named her dog after the ‘Gadsden Flag’ from the American Revolution

The Fox News host is conservative in her political commentary and mostly bats for the preservation of traditional values.

In her latest post on Instagram, Pavlich addressed the issue of people not accepting and respecting the Gadsden Flag which was used as a symbol during the American Revolution.

Pavlich’s dog can be seen wearing the flag while out on a walk. The flag has a yellow field depicting a timber rattlesnake, coiled and ready to strike. Beneath the rattlesnake, the words “Don’t Tread on Me” are written in bold.

The Fox News anchor revealed the reason why her dog was named Gadsden in her pots and wrote, “Gadsden was named after the Gadsden flag used in the American Revolution, where my family fought to start a new and free country.”

Later addressing the true issue of people not accepting the Gadsden flag, Pavlich added, “People trying to stop children from proudly wearing it should be ashamed of themselves.” She further said, “Also the music on this isn’t working boo. It was Yankee Doodle.”

Once Pavlich explained the reason behind the name and its significance in American history, many came forward in the comments to reiterate the Gadsden flag’s values and importance.

Fans call Gadsden Flag an American symbol after Katie Pavlich reveals its significance

Pavlich’s post united a lot of fans who came forward to support the Fox News host's stance on the Gadsden Flag.

One fan wrote, "That flag is an American symbol people should treat it that way!” while another added, “I so agree Katie! Gadsden pup and flag go together brilliantly

A third person wrote, “I post the Gadsden flag on my car and in several rooms in my house … keeps the liberals away,” while a fourth stated, “Gadsden… he’s a great honor to the name.”

A fifth remarked, "Sad what these schools are trying to do to our history!”

Tags news