Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why was Meowko banned from Twitch again? Streamer kicked out for 5th time

2023-05-31 15:47
Meowko, a well-known Twitch streamer, has been banned from the platform for what she claims is a very bizzare reason
Why was Meowko banned from Twitch again? Streamer kicked out for 5th time

Twitch is a platform that has taken the world by storm and has established itself as one of the most popular online streaming services. Among thousands of Twitch streamers that share content with their followers, Meowko is among the most well-known and beloved streamers. With over 350,000 followers tuning in to watch her variety streams, she has built an impressive and loyal fan base. However, it has not always been an easy ride for Meowko as she has experienced multiple bans over the years.

On Tuesday, May 30, she was hit with yet another ban for a reason that she did not quite understand, The reason provided caused confusion and disbelief among her followers, leaving them stunned and questioning the decision.

Why was Meowko banned from Twitch again?

According to Meowko, the reason for the ban was “extremely strange” and she couldn’t quite understand it. This left her followers wondering what she had done wrong to warrant such drastic action from Twitch.

After receiving the news of her ban, Meowko took to social media to share the news with her fans. She revealed that the ban would last for three days, leaving her unable to share her content with her followers during that time. The specifics of the violation were vague, with Twitch stating that the issue occurred “in her channel profile." Meowko, however, remains confused by this explanation, as it did not make any sense to her.

“My profile bio which I haven’t changed for 3 years was against TOS apparently, anyways I was not gonna be stream for next few days due to travelling to South Korea, See you there,” Meowko tweeted.

'Can't you stream from YouTube or Instagram or Tiktok?'

Fellow Twitch streamer Jen Foxx commented, "They got me for same thing years ago. I had it for a year. if u need support I gotchu," while another user wrote, "They banned you over your bio...they could have sent a warning or something." Another user commented, "I swear whoever is in charge of banning people have no idea what they are doing." Another penned, "Can't you stream from YouTube or Instagram or Tiktok?"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news