Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc reacts to Kaceytron's 'poor shaming' tweet comparing Pokimane to him, Internet asks 'why anyone takes her seriously'

2023-11-23 13:22
Kaceytron said, 'xQc grossly poor shamed people multiple times, Pokimane insulted a lone troll harassing her in her chat'
xQc reacts to Kaceytron's 'poor shaming' tweet comparing Pokimane to him, Internet asks 'why anyone takes her seriously'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Twitch and Kick celebrity Felix, better known as xQc, responded to recent tweets sent by Kaceytron amid Pokimane's cookie scandal on November 21, 2023, during a livestream.

Kaceytron stated in the posts that the streamer was upset with Pokimane because Twitch had blocked gambling-related content.

xQc reads Kaceytron's tweets

Kaceytron's posts read, "He's still so mad at her for getting gambling banned on Twitch, he's going to act like he wasn't poor shaming people a month ago while flashing around that ugly watch."

After accusing the French-Canadian celebrity of "poor shaming" individuals, Kaceytron continued, saying that Pokimane had drawn more criticism than he had for replying to a "lone troll."

"xQc grossly poor shamed people multiple times… Pokimane insulted a lone troll harassing her in her chat. Pokimane has gotten way more hate from exclusively men even though what xQc did was repeated on multiple occasions and a way worse offense. I wonder why that is," she added.

xQc read the post and was surprised. He commented, jokingly, that the Twitch streamer "cooked" him.

"What the f**k? Jesus. Well, anyway. I kind of got low-key cooked, boys. Guys, I kind of got low-key cooked, though. For real! No, hold up! Low-key, though. That is tough," he said.

Internet reacts to xQc's clip

As soon as xQc's reaction was posted online on YouTube, many people dropped in their views in the comments.

A user wrote, "I swear Kacytron beefing with xqc is the only thing keeping her relevant these days. I mean it's not like she ever was, she was really bad at league and put a shoe on her head... That about sums up her twitch career."

Another user wrote, "Kaceytron has been trolling since 2014. I don’t understand why anyone takes her seriously," while one added, "Just a reminder kaceytron defended Mizkif and bob7."

A user also mentioned, "Sometimes I forget she exists, then I have the misfortune of hearing something from her again. All I know her for is being that one girl from the Rajchelor and being the whale's unhinged friend."

Tags news