Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's livestream with Deshae Frost using N-word sparks controversy, internet dubs it 'scripted'

2023-10-30 22:29
Kai Cenat is accused of sharing a scripted livestream from jail
Kai Cenat's livestream with Deshae Frost using N-word sparks controversy, internet dubs it 'scripted'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: The ongoing jail livestream of Twitch star Kai Cenat drew criticism after YouTuber Deshae Frost used a racial profanity in front of thousands of followers.

On X (previously Twitter), a 10-second video of Frost and Cenat chatting has gone viral. He used the racist epithet multiple times, saying, "No, n****r! N***a. N****roni."

Internet dubs Kai Cenat's stream as 'scripted'

Following Deshae Frost's rant, the Streamer of the Year made an effort to maintain control by saying, "Call me Knickerbocker."

After a user posted the livestreaming clip to X, several online users predicted that the video creator would not face a Twitch suspension and claimed the scenario was 'scripted."

One wrote, "Does anybody seriously care? All this stuff is scripted. They make it so obvious."

Hundreds of online users have shared their opinions about Kai Cenat's most recent broadcast. Because the streamer generates substantial revenue for the Amazon-owned site, one fan thought he would not be banned, "They will never permanently ban him."

Kai Cenat would not be punished, according to the X user, as he refrained from using the racial epithet himself throughout the webcast.

They additionally said, "No. 1st Kai didn't say it himself meaning if anything it's a suspension at most 2nd Clearly it was accidental + it was said by a black person so twitch won't care 3rd Kai is literally carrying the platform."

NLE Choppa yells at Kai Cenat

Even in less important situations, NLE Choppa takes himself seriously, as his recent presence on Kai Cenat's livestream demonstrated to fans. Choppa was seen yelling at the streamer and YouTuber.

The two teamed up for a prison stream on Friday, October 27, which was broadcasted to million of people from what was formerly a functional correctional facility. Choppa and Cenat played prisoners who had to share a cell.

Choppa surprised the streamer with a funny yet passionate performance.

During a serious conversation, Choppa started shouting, “I ain’t no fucking h*e,” during an improvised outburst.

“Imma f**k him! I’m not gonna let him play with my booty, f**k no! Imma f**k him!”

Tags news