Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘AGT’ Season 18: ‘Creepy’ contortionist El Invertebrado scares judges, fans say ‘good for TV show but not Vegas’

2023-06-21 13:17
El Invertebrado bagged all Yes from 'AGT' Season 18 judges despited being 'creepy and scary'
‘AGT’ Season 18: ‘Creepy’ contortionist El Invertebrado scares judges, fans say ‘good for TV show but not Vegas’

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'America's Got Talent' Season 18's Audition 4 kicked off with a "creepy" competitor. El Invertebrado horrified the judges with his not-so-usual performance. Scaring the panelists with his sudden appearance made Sofia Vergara "almost say a bad word." On the other hand, Howie Mandel left his chair and got off because of being too scared by it.

Flexing boundaries and bending expectations El Invertebrado took away the judges' hearts in his unforgettable audition round. But was his performance worth getting a Yes? 'AGT' fans doubt that. The viewers agreed with El Invertebrado possessed "scary skills" but they did not find him in Las Vegas worthy.

Scared Heidi Klum said 'He doesn't look human' after El Invertebrado's zombie act

El Invertebrado stunned the judges by appearing all of a sudden in front of their seat. This made Howie jump out of his seat. Heidi Klum who was scared till death by this said, "He doesn't look human." Wearing heavy makeup Gabriel Georgiev aka El Invertebrado showed off his aerialist contortionist skills in the audition round. As El Invertebrado imitated the look of a zombie, Heidi said, "I love Halloween so this is right up my alley I love you." Despite scaring the judges, El Invertebrado managed to get all the four Yes. He was indeed moved ahead in the show.

'He’ll be good for some TV show work as an extra but not Vegas'

Seeing El Invertebrado's scary contortionist a fan tweeted, "We’ve seen this type of act before. He’ll be good for some TV show work as an extra but not Vegas." Another called out the show, 'This is creepy." A fan claimed, "Ugh judges are going to say yes. No, I don't want to see zombie acrobat again." "omg wth is this. Please say no judges. Wth a standing ovation #AGT Zombie acrobat," another requested.

A few fans made comments on 'AGT's Instagram post of El Invertebrado's performance. One wrote, "I don't like this....uh sceary." Another claimed, "Scary why do you want to look so scary we would I have loved you just being you can’t believe how you move you’re awesome." A fan commented on YouTube, "this is insane, im like screaming, crying and freaking out at the same time." Another called the performance to be, "Holy crap that was wierd and cool at the same time."

New episodes of 'AGT' Season 18 drop every Tuesday at 8 pm ET on ABC.