Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I was out of line': Country star Zach Bryan issues apology after arrest on obstruction charges

2023-09-08 16:50
'I was just frustrated in the moment, it was unlike me,' Zach Bryan said
'I was out of line': Country star Zach Bryan issues apology after arrest on obstruction charges

VINITA, OKLAHOMA: Country singer Zach Bryan found himself in legal trouble on Thursday as he was arrested in Vinita, Oklahoma, for alleged obstruction of an investigation.

The 27-year-old musician was subsequently detained at the Craig County Jail. TMZ initially reported the arrest, basing the information on jail records.

What did Zach Bryan’s tweet say?

Zach Bryan’s Twitter post concerning the incident was, “Today I had an incident with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. Emotions got the best of me and I was out of line in the things I said.”

He continued, “I support law enforcement as much as anyone can, I was just frustrated in the moment, it was unlike me and I apologize. They brought me to jail, and there is a mug shot of me floating around”.

“Prayers we can all move on from this and prayers people know I’m just trying the best I can, I love you guys and I am truly sorry to the officers,” he added.

Why did Zach Bryan deactivate Instagram?

According to a TikTok video, Zach Bryan decided to delete his Instagram and Twitter accounts back in February due to what has been described as bullying by thousands of individuals who purportedly identified as 'fans'.

This situation appears to be linked to the #AXERatioChallenge, and the decision to leave social media may have been prompted by the negative attention and harassment he was facing in that context.

However, earlier on September 7, before his arrest, Zach Bryan shared a post on Instagram featuring a picturesque rural setting with his dog in the front seat of a vehicle.

In the caption, he mentioned that he was on his way to watch his favorite football team, the Philadelphia Eagles, in their season opener against the New England Patriots in Massachusetts on September 3.

How many albums has Zach Bryan made?

Things had been looking up for the singer lately. Over the past four years, he has released a total of four albums, starting with 'DeAnn' in 2019, followed by 'Elisabeth' in 2020, and 'American Heartbreak' in 2022, in addition to his most recent eponymous album.

In August, the singer-songwriter, who is also a Navy veteran, released his eponymous fourth studio album, which debuted in the top spot of the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

One of the standout tracks from the album, ‘I Remember Everything’, featuring a collaboration with Kacey Musgraves, also reached the top position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

This achievement marked the first time that both Bryan and Musgraves had a chart-topper on the Billboard Hot 100.

Zach Bryan initially gained recognition by sharing his music on YouTube, with one of his songs about his past service, titled 'Heading South', going viral.

Tags news