Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed accuses Roblox players of 'sexually assaulting' him after flashing incident: 'Can you stop bro?'

2023-08-20 21:16
During a recent livestream, IShowSpeed called out Roblox players who mocked him over the incident when he accidentally flashed his viewers
IShowSpeed accuses Roblox players of 'sexually assaulting' him after flashing incident: 'Can you stop bro?'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: IShowSpeed has over 19 million subscribers on YouTube. He was mired in controversy after accidentally flashing his viewers during a livestream.

After the incident, during a recent stream, Speed hit back at Roblox players who made fun of him over the incident, insisting that it was an accident.

IShowSpeed fires back at Roblox players

During a recent livestream, Speed appeared to be connected to a Roblox server, interacting with other players as he played.

However, some players decided to tease Speed, referring to him as "IShowMeat," referring to the flashing incident. When Speed realized that he was being mocked, he accused them of embarrassing him.

Speed said that the incident had taken a toll on his mental well-being and had even affected his family members.

"This is truly an embarrassing f*****g moment for me. Nah, really. And I've lately been, in these past hours, I've been suffering mentally," Speed said.

Speed further stated, "Genuinely bro, at the end of the day I am still a human being. And one of my worst fears that I never ever wanted to happen."

Speed then stated, "Can you stop bro? Just stop bro. Why looking like that? You know it makes me feel weird bro, it feels like you're sexually assaulting me, bro. It feels like assault when people say stuff like that."

IShowSpeed's fans come to his support

Many of Speed's took to X to share their reactions. One fan said, "Bro actually i feel bad he was trying to make us laugh and messed up."

Another said, "Its okay speed! People wont understand what you feel! I hope you get over this soon!"

A third user said, "Remember speed always make people laugh don't let him be sad Stay Strong speed."

A fourth said, "Don't beat yourself up about it bro, we all make mistakes it'll pass and be forgotten, here for chats anytime, I didn't see the live and plan to avoid seeing any reposts. everyone should take a second and have some tact he's only 18 where im from thats a teenager."

A fifth said, "If this was his worst fear why did he always shake his meat in front of the camera whenever he was frustrated. Him shaking it like this , it was bound to happen at some point"