Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette' contestant Erich Schwer's ex-girlfriend Amanda Kaylor found dead at 27

2023-09-09 10:46
Amanda Kaylor and Erich Schwer had a whirlwind romance of more than two months
'The Bachelorette' contestant Erich Schwer's ex-girlfriend Amanda Kaylor found dead at 27

SANTA MONICA, CALIFORNIA: 'The Bachelorette' contestant Erich Schwer's ex-girlfriend Amanda Shelby Kaylor died of suicide on September 5, 2023. She has died at her residence as reported by Life & Style.

Erich is yet to respond to his ex-girlfriend Erich's death. Meanwhile, Erich was a contestant on Season 19 of 'The Bachelorette' and eventually won the heart of Gabby Windey, who was co-headling the season with Rachel Recchia.

However, Amanda left her 2-year-old son and loving family members behind. Amanda's mother paid a heartfelt tribute on social media.

Amanda's mother shared in the tribute, "She was an amazing soul an amazing mom and an amazing daughter. She would’ve done anything for anybody and she cherished all of y’all all she did was talk about how important the people were in her life all over the Internet."

Amanda's mom further revealed, "All they're doing is comparing her to the stupid ass on the bachelorette, but that wasn’t what my daughters life was about, and if it’s many as you out there that love her can share the true Amanda please do so I cant keep opening up my phone and seeing everything connected to him."

Who was Amanda Kaylor?

Amanda was a single mother to her son, August, an entrepreneur and an event planner. She belongs to Santa Monica, California.

Amanda founded a craft business 'August Blooms' with her best friends. Amanda's business used to sell handmade bracelets, necklaces, phone charms, custom-knit sweaters, & more.

However, Amanda was also up to start a mental health podcast, Livin on the Borderline. Amanda also has an Instagram page, Manders, dedicated to her paintings which she did just for fun.

Amanda welcomed her son, August, on January 26, 2020. She gushed about his arrival on social media and noted, "He has already brought me so much joy.."

Amanda also reflected on motherhood and said, "I can tell motherhood is going to be very tough and tiring but I’m so excited to start this journey." However, Amanda often shared photos of her son and her Instagram bio 'Mama to August.'

Besides being a proud mom, Amanda was an adventurous soul. She loves the outdoors and also has a passion for dirt biking and snowboarding which was also reflected on her Instagram.

Erich Schwer and Amanda Kaylor met on a dating app

Erich Schwer and Amanda Kaylor first met on the dating app Hinge in January 2022 and soon sparked a romance. In an interview with Reality Steve, Amanda revealed that they started dating promptly after meeting on the popular dating app, as they both lived in Santa Monica.

Erin and Amanda had a whirlwind romance. However, Amanda also shared that she helped Erich prepare for job interviews after he lost his job during a pandemic.

Erin and Amanda eventually embarked on a serious relationship. After more than two months of dating, the ex-couple parted ways in March 2022 as he was going on the ABC show, 'The Bachelorette'.

Amanda revealed to the outlet that Erich texted her saying that he was going on 'The Bachelorette' just two weeks before filming started. He texted Amanda, "I know this isn’t ideal, I wanted to do this to see if there was something else, I could do with my life."

Erich further said that he can’t be the best version of himself for her, "not until I figure out who I am. Not that this is the answer, but I need a change. I’m stuck in my career path and I’m miserable with it. I don’t want this to be the rest of my life."

Who is 'Bachelorette' contestant Erich Schwer?

Erich Schwer is a New Jersey native. However, he moved to California in search of a job.

He is a Real Estate Analyst. According to Erich's LinkedIn, he works for a company, Rexford Industrial in California.

Prior to moving out west, Erich had a few jobs in New York City following his graduation from Elon University. He appeared on 'The Bachelorette' and made up to the hometowns.

Tags news