Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Ewww, don't even want to hear it': Fans 'disgusted' with Whoopi Goldberg's TMI about underwear on 'The View'

2023-05-11 11:21
While talking about how much underwear to pack for a vacation, the conversation turned uncomfortable when Whoopi Goldberg made her revelation
'Ewww, don't even want to hear it': Fans 'disgusted' with Whoopi Goldberg's TMI about underwear on 'The View'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The View' is known to discuss some of the most trending topics happening in the country and the world, but this week's episode took things way too personal. Whoopi Goldberg has been making headlines recently for her demeanor on the show, but this week's episode takes the cake to be the weirdest one yet. The conversation started out as a simple discussion about a few political topics, but things took a detour rather quickly and became quite uncomfortable for the co-hosts and audiences alike.

Goldberg brought up the conversation as if delivering that was an important part of the show and said, "We talk about really deep things here, and this is one of them. It’s so hard to discuss, but I’m gonna bring it up." Goldberg continued with, "It's the great underwear debate!" She went on to say that the debate was about how much underwear to pack for a vacation and that she didn't have an opinion one way or the other.

READ MORE:

IT'S A WRAP: Whoopi Goldberg's time on ‘The View’ seems to be coming to an end with latest misstep

Whoopi Goldberg reveals shocking career change amidst rumors of quitting ‘The View’

Whoopi Goldberg said she doesn't wear underwear

While talking about how much underwear to pack for a vacation, the conversation turned uncomfortable when Whoopi Goldberg talked about how she doesn't believe in wearing underwear. "So, it’s not a question I have to think about," Whoopi said. Not sure if Whoopi understood it all correctly, Sunny Hostin told her co-host that the debate is about a 14-day trip. The moderator quickly shot back: "I still don’t bring underwear!" It felt like Goldberg had to deliver the message one way or another, even though that wasn't the topic or the element of the discussion. Co-host Sunny Hostin just stared at Whoopi in shock, as Joy Behar repeated her colleague and said, "She doesn’t wear underwear!"

'Ewww, don't even want to hear it'

Fans were quite disgusted after Wednesday's episode of 'The View' and didn't hold back from stating their opinions on the internet. One fan didn't like the question at all and wrote, "What are disgusting question!" while another user stated, "Ewww, don't even want to hear it." A user wrote, "I'm going to just take your word for it," while another wrote, with a hint of sarcasm, "She doesn't wear underwear because she wears a diaper." One user was quick to state, "Nobody cares."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.