Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He said the right thing': Fans gush over Ed Kelce calling Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'wonderful couple'

2023-10-26 20:58
Travis Kelce's dad Ed Kelce called Taylor Swift 'grounded' and said 'they're very supportive'
'He said the right thing': Fans gush over Ed Kelce calling Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce 'wonderful couple'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Travis Kelce's father Ed Kelce expressed support for his son's relationship with Taylor Swift, calling them a wonderful couple.

“I think they’re a wonderful couple. I think they deserve a great friendship with each other, and if it ever goes to more than that,” Ed Kelce told Entertainment Tonight.

He then added, '“They’re two wonderful people and they are enjoying each other’s company and supporting each other."

Ed calls Taylor Swift 'very genuine'

He also showered compliments on the artist behind the hit song 'Cruel Summer'.

"I think she’s very genuine," he remarked.

"She has been captivating massive audiences for more than half her life, and yet she remains remarkably grounded," Ed noted.

The confirmation of the romance between Swift, 33, and Travis, 34, came when Swift attended the Kansas City Chiefs' game against the Chicago Bears on September 24.

Swift has continued to support the renowned tight end at various games, joining him alongside friends and family, including his NFL mom Donna Kelce, who has already given her approval to the relationship.

Travis' father calls duo 'driven professionals'

Ed went on to speculate about the unconventional romance, pondering whether it might be a strategic 'end game' move.

Ed explained to ET, “I think they are two very, very driven professional individuals," continuing, "I think they’re very supportive of each other, which is key."

“This is a rough time for either one of them to have a relationship," he further noted. "She’s in the middle of this ginormous tour, he’s knee deep [in the NFL season].”

“She’s very committed to [her tour] and I think Travis supports that,” Ed continued.

Swift has also won the approval of Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, his wife Brittany Mahomes, and his mother Randi Mahomes.

Brittany and the 'Speak Now' songstress have forged a remarkably close bond, showcasing their camaraderie with a celebratory handshake during Sunday's Chiefs vs Chargers matchup.

Fans react to Ed's comments on Taylor Swift

In light of the recent development, several fans have tweeted their thoughts, with one saying, "He said the right thing."

Another wrote, "I know Travis & Jason joke on the podcast about worrying what their dad will say, but I can’t imagine a more perfect & respectful response to that question. Well done Papa Kelce!"

A user said, "Ed is such a sweet person!!"

Another penned, "His parents are so kind, smart and welcomed such cuties."

Tags news