Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall was Prince? Fans once said 'Purple Rain' singer 'towers above all musical greats' in everything 'but height'

2023-10-23 12:16
According to his fans, Prince Rogers Nelson was 'loved by all' regardless of his 'race, height or sexuality'
How tall was Prince? Fans once said 'Purple Rain' singer 'towers above all musical greats' in everything 'but height'

Real NamePrince Rogers Nelson
Date of BirthJune 7, 1958
Date of DeathApril 21, 2016
Place of BirthMinneapolis, Minnesota
Height5 ft 2 in (1.59 m) approx
Weight55 kg (120 lbs) approx
Net Worth$300 million
Marital StatusSeparated
PartnerMayte Garcia (m. 1996–2000), Manuela Testolini (m. 2001–2007)
Eye ColorBrown

CHANHASSEN, MINNESOTA: Prince Rogers Nelson was a singer, songwriter, musician, and actor who was 5 ft 2 in (1.59 m or 159 cm) tall, according to IMDb, and weighed 55 kg (120 lbs).

He is considered one of the best musicians of his time and has received many honors and accolades. He was well-known for his colorful, androgynous appearance as well as his broad vocal range, which encompassed high-pitched screams and a deep falsetto.

To this day, his fans tend to remember him and post about him on social media platforms. A fan wrote on Twitter after his death, "He was loved by all. Embraced all. No one cared so much about his race, height, or sexuality. He was just one loved #Prince Rogers Nelson."

Another fan once mentioned, "In everything but height, Prince Rogers Nelson towers above all the aforementioned musical greats." Another fan once said, "The only similarity between Prince Rogers Nelson and Miguel is height and good edges. That's it."

Prince or Apollonia: Who is taller?

Patricia Apollonia Kotero is an actress, singer, and former model who is 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m or 163 cm) tall per IMDb and is 2 inches taller than Prince. She gained fame as the lead vocalist of Apollonia 6 and as a co-star in Prince's 1984 film 'Purple Rain'.

The two became close friends after meeting when Apollonia went in for her romantic lead role in 'Purple Rain', and remained so until his death, according to People.

"He was very gentle and very shy. I remember he had spaghetti. And I never knew in that moment that my odyssey with Prince would last a lifetime," she informed said about him.

"We were family. We trusted each other. I had a little mini crush one time. He was performing 'Computer Blue' and he was oily and shirtless and for a moment I was like, 'He's really sexy,' but then I got myself together. We had great chemistry. But our romance was only onscreen," she added.

Comparing Prince's hit with ex-wife Manuela Testolini

Manuela Testolini is a Canadian businesswoman who stands tall at 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 m or 165 cm) per her IMDb profile, making her 3 inches taller than her ex-husband Prince. She is one of the two former wives of Prince.

Manuela was employed as a consultant for Love4One Another, a philanthropic organization, where she met her late ex-husband Prince. After they began dating, they got married in 2001. However, in 2007, the couple called it quits and divorced.

The philanthropist is now wed to American R&B, neo-soul, and on-screen performer Eric Benet Jordan. Two years after she and Prince divorced, the duo began dating. They got together at a gathering during a Los Angeles Fashion Week party. The couple was married in a colorful ceremony on July 31, 2011.

Tags news