Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fox News' Tomi Lahren in hot water over 'screw your masks and mandates' remark, Internet says 'can't fix stupid'

2023-09-04 11:59
Tomi Lahren takes over X to solidify her stance against masks, mandates, and more
Fox News' Tomi Lahren in hot water over 'screw your masks and mandates' remark, Internet says 'can't fix stupid'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News host Tomi Lahren has solidified her stance against wearing a mask, and any mandates that revolve around it. Lahren took to X, formerly known as Twitter, to express her thoughts towards masks claiming, “screw your masks.”

In a span of multiple tweets and a clip from her show ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’, Lahren has doubled down on her stance against masks. However, the internet doesn’t seem to agree with Lahren, even those who might not want to wear a mask.

Tomi Lahren points out at the 'ridiculousness of masks'

On Sunday, September 3, Fox News host Tomi Lahren tweeted, "If so-called “health officials” were really worried about a new Covid variant… That freaking border would be closed. But yet… So screw your masks and your mandates !!!!”

After the internet reacted to her tweet, she doubled down on her anti-mask stance and only a few hours later wrote, “I will not stop pointing out the ridiculousness of masks. I don’t care if it hurts your feelings."

Further claiming, "You are trying to recondition us to get back to mandates, lockdowns, and the hysteria that brought on all the government control in 2020-2022. I will not sit idly by and coddle that. Nope.”

In addition to her tweets on X, Lahren also spoke about masks on ‘Tomi Lahren is Fearless’ where she said, “Do I think the government would overblow or manufacture another health emergency to regain total control? Yeah 1000%. If they think they’re going to get away with another round of lockdowns, masks, or vaccine mandates, they are sorely mistaken.”

She also added, “If we are ever dumb enough to submit to that kind of tyranny or allow ourselves to be boldfaced lied to again. Our nation deserves to fail and deserves to fall.”

Internet unimpressed with Tomi Lahren’s stance on mask mandates

In response to Fox News host Tomi Lahren’s anti-mask stance, the internet has relentlessly mocked her, as one person asked, “Will you ever stop crying about this?” and another also questioned, “Is this a parody account or is this real?”

“Girl- I hope you never visit a hospital or use a resource that requires science ever again. Just spare us all the trouble,” wrote one user, and another said, “No one has ever forced you to wear a mask. Businesses have the right to require their employees & customers to wear masks. If you don’t like it, just patron places that don’t require them. It’s simple. No need to shit all over others for being cautious.”

One person even responded with a meme of Lahren that read, “You can’t fix stupid.” Another user wrote, “You're hopeless. #1, What are you going to do to stop rational people in our out of government from doing what needs to be done? #2. Since you are young and look healthy, you can take whatever risks you like. You cannot speak for others who have different situations.”

Tags news epcelebs