Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How is Skylar Staten coping with her father's death? Bryan Randall’s daughter endured a series of heartbreaks since childhood

2023-08-09 07:53
'I could see she was sometimes confused about what was going on around her, but she never really threw any tantrums,' said a source
How is Skylar Staten coping with her father's death? Bryan Randall’s daughter endured a series of heartbreaks since childhood

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The untimely death of Sandra Bullock’s longtime partner Bryan Randall has once again evoked pain for his daughter Skylar Slaten. It shocked Hollywood as he kept his ALS disease a secret and died at the age of 57.

Skylar Slaten lost her mother Janine and suffered from other family tragedies, but things started to get better after her model-turned-photographer dad got a grip and started dating Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, as per The Post.

How is Skylar Staten coping with her father's death?

The source added, that even in the absence of Janine and Skylar, the young girl was “always well-behaved,” at home. “She was a beautiful little girl and very bright,” her ex-roommate told about Skylar. “I could see she was sometimes confused about what was going on around her, but she never really threw any tantrums."

"She was a normal, bright kid given the circumstances she was around. Janine was also very beautiful, and just brilliant. She had so much going for her but those drugs had a hold on her," the source added.

“I honestly think Perri died of a broken heart after losing Janine,” the former roommate said about Skylar living with her grandmother Perri Johnson who died after her mother's death.

“My heart goes out to Skylar. Her mom, who struggled for a long time, died tragically, and then her grandmother. And now her father, so she is now an orphan. Skylar has gone through so much in her young life,” said a family friend.

'My heart goes out to Skylar'

Randall and Janine Staten met during their rehab in Oregon in the early 1990s while they both were seeking therapy. “Heroin was their drug of choice and I remember meeting them both when Janine was still pregnant [with Skylar],” as per a close friend.

“Bryan had just gotten out of rehab at that point and they were both struggling. After Skylar was born, he was never around.” An ex-roommate told the outlet, Janine wanted to “move forward with her life” and take care of her daughter but relapsed several times and met another man with the addiction.

“I knew of Janine because she had an affair with my husband and that broke up our marriage,” said another source before adding “She was a drug addict and he was a drug addict … and misery loves company. I was expecting my husband to be at work and not cheat on me. So now he’s my ex-husband.”

Tags news