Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker's relationship timeline: Here's everything we know about TikTok's favorite couple

2023-10-22 13:47
Charli D’Amelio said, 'It’s been really nice to kind of watch each other and be there to support each other through all of these crazy times'
Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker's relationship timeline: Here's everything we know about TikTok's favorite couple

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The GenZ couple, Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker, continue to maintain a strong relationship, despite some challenges they've faced over the course of their partnership, including rumors of potential separation.

In June 2022, a source verified to a US magazine that Charli and Landon, the beloved couple among fans, were in the initial phases of their relationship. The source disclosed, "They were enjoying getting to know each other."

In the weeks that ensued, they were often spotted strolling together, hand in hand. Additionally, both of them shared Instagram stories featuring their new tattoos, inked by the same artist based in Los Angeles, @ar.bel.

In July 2022, Charli and Landon made their relationship public when she shared a photo of them sharing a kiss. Following her breakup with TikToker Chase Hudson, Charli's involvement with Landon became her first high-profile relationship.

June 2022

Charli and Landon's relationship timeline began with their initial sighting leaving Landon's concert together on June 14. Later in the same month, both TikTok celebrities shared Instagram stories showcasing their newly acquired tattoos, inked by the same artist based in Los Angeles.

On June 22, the public also took notice of Charli and Landon exiting Dixie's album release party, hand in hand.

July 2022

On July 17, Charli took to her Instagram Story to post a picture of herself and Landon sharing a kiss, signifying the start of their Instagram love story.

Over the course of the month, they continued to share images of each other on their respective social media accounts.

August 2022

Landon referred to Charli as his “super hot cool awesome girlfriend” in an August 4 Instagram Stories post after she spoke publicly about their romance for the first time. “He’s just very sweet,” she told Entertainment Tonight at the time.

September 2022

“Landon knows that I’m doing this. He’s with me every step of the way throughout this journey,” Charli told Us Weekly in September 2022 about the news of her joining the 'Dancing With the Stars' cast.

“I think, overall, it’s just going to be really fun and I have a very great group around me. Landon is awesome. So I’m glad he’s gonna be there supporting me.”

November 2022

In November 2022, to celebrate their four-month anniversary, Landon posted a picture of the couple on his Instagram Stories.

February 2023

The TikTok couple went red carpet official at the 2023 Grammys in February. “There’s been so many things that have happened since we’ve started dating,” Charli told ET on the red carpet.

“Whether it was Dancing With the Stars or his own music journey. And it’s been really nice to kind of watch each other and be there to support each other through all of these crazy times and, you know, get to do things like this together and dress up. It’s always been very fun.”

April 2023

In April 2023, the couple appeared in an editorial for Mini V Magazine, where they posed together. In one picture, Landon is holding Charli's hand while she jumps while costumed like a ballerina.

September 2023

Landon made an appearance in 'The D’Amelio Show' Season 3.

October 2023

Charli wished her boyfriend a heartfelt 'Happy birthday' message on October 9 via Instagram. “Cheers to 20 landlord. so thankful i get to spend another year by your side!! i love you princess.”

Tags news