Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joy Behar snaps at Sara Haines as she pesters her with questions over silly confession on 'The View'

2023-05-12 10:50
Sara Haines struggled to understand Joy Behar's viewpoint during the show
Joy Behar snaps at Sara Haines as she pesters her with questions over silly confession on 'The View'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Fans of 'The View' were left in splits over a humorous conversation between hosts Sara Haines, Alyssa Farah, Joy Behar, Sunny Hostin, and Whoopi Goldberg on the show. On the Wednesday, May 10 episode, an incident occurred where Joy Behar seemingly hit back at co-host Sara Haines for pestering her with questions.

The episode began with an interesting discussion introduced by Whoopi Goldberg. She debated a Washington Post article about how many pairs of underwear a traveler should pack for vacation. The audience immediately chuckled at her humorous query. When she asked her co-hosts for their opinion on the subject, a comment by Joy Behar sparked a heated exchange between the presenters.

RELATED ARTICLES

IT'S A WRAP: Whoopi Goldberg's time on ‘The View’ seems to be coming to an end with latest misstep

'Spit it out!': Whoopi Goldberg snaps at 'The View' co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin while discussing Texas mass shooting

'Try to follow this'

While coming up with strong opinions about the discussion topic by Whoopi, “How many pairs of underwear should a traveler carry for vacation.” Joy Behar admitted that she discards her underwear after wearing it during her vacation. She said, "I throw them away as I go along”, leaving Sara Haines confused and shocked. Joy continued, "I bring old underwear, and after I wear it, I throw it out.” Sara closed her eyes, confused as she didn’t understand Joy’s logic for throwing the underwear and teased her, “You’re definitely not gonna get laid.”

Joy was baffled by her remark and replied, "I'm not looking to have sex. I'm married, 100 years." Sara argued, "Don't you want to have sex with Steve on a vacation?" While their conversation seemingly took an argumentative turn, Whoopi interrupted and defended her friend, "She doesn't need underwear to do that!"

Even this couldn’t stop them from arguing over Joy’s comment. Joy slammed back at Sara, “What are you saying?” To answer her question, Sara added, “You bring your sexy stuff on vacation.” Immediately, Sunny Hostin shares her thoughts, asking, “Are they sexy underwear?” Joy was clearly fed up with their comments and replied, “No, they’re high-waisted bloomers, ok?” “I don't want to bring dirty laundry back. Where am I supposed to do my laundry?"

Still not convinced and satisfied with Joy’s reasoning, Sara again pointed at her, “Do you throw all your clothes away?” Joy felt disgusted by Sara for still pestering her with ridiculous questions and fired back at her, “No, not my clothes. Just my underwear. Try to follow this!” Guess Sara didn’t seem to have understood Joy’s frustration and still mocked her for her weird vacation habits, forcing Joy to fire back again, “You're very interested in this for some reason.”

The awkward conversation ended with Whoopi stepping in and telling Sara to move to the next topic.

Joy Behar earlier snapped at co-host Ana Navarro

'The View' host Joy Behar has been repeatedly seen snapping at her co-hosts on the show. She had previously criticized co-host Ana Navarro for repeating what she had already said. When talking about Judge Clarence Thomas being in trouble, Joy said, "Why? You may ask. These are the facts." She continued, "You know, we don't have - the writers are on strike, so we're just winging it." Ana replied, "So you are unfiltered, unplugged, and unscripted." Joy returned to the topic, stating facts about why Judge Clarence was in trouble. Ana voiced her opinion on the subject and asked Joy if she "actually had things written down." Joy added, "No. I have facts, was I speaking a foreign language before?" Joy aired the video and asked Ana to speak afterward.

Tags news epcelebs