Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate and Darren Till openly diss Ibiza as party destination: 'I'd rather sniff Susan Boyle’s a**hole'

2023-06-17 16:15
When Daren Till expressed his thoughts on the party destination Ibiza, Tritan Tate chimed in with his own opinions
Tristan Tate and Darren Till openly diss Ibiza as party destination: 'I'd rather sniff Susan Boyle’s a**hole'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate, who is Andrew Tate's brother, recently discussed his thoughts on party destination Ibiza with Darren Till, who competed in the Ultimate Fighting Championship in the welterweight category.

The Tate brothers have been under house arrest since December. They are being probed for rape, human trafficking, and forming an organized crime ring. Both men have denied any misconduct. Lawyers for the Tates contended that placing them in preventative detention was overly severe, given the availability of other court options such as home arrest.

'I'd rather sniff Susan Boyle’s a**hole'

Till brought up the subject first on Twitter. He wrote, "One place on Earth is Ibiza and I don’t know why. But one thing I know for certain is that if I ever go which will be soon. I would rather sniff Susan Boyle’s a**hole than go anywhere near thag (sic) sh*thole which looks like OBeach Ibiza."

This was shortly followed by a response from Jake Shields, another former UFC welterweight title challenger, who said, "Ibiza is a total s"*thole."

Tate took over from there, and he was far more outgoing than Shields. Replying to Till and Shields, he wrote, "I hate people who jump to its defence. "omg but it has nice mountains and countrysides though!"

He continued, "1. We know that’s not why you’re there, you’re buzzed out of your brain in every photo. 2. Yes it does … but if that were your reason for going you’d instead choose Italy. GTFOH"

'It's not all about the parties'

Unsurprisingly, a few fans jumped to the party island's defense, but one unintentionally validated Tate's point. A user wrote, "I live in Ibiza for the nice mountains countryside, and the vibe, the people, the food, the multicultural environment to bring up my kids. It's not all about the parties and the s**tholes. Italy is nothing like it."

Another one added, "Went in the 1997 and it was amazing, didn’t need drugs either, Just great music and a cool vibe. Went back in 2005 and it had changed, more commercial and superficial."

Tags news