Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet wonders why Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar stopped attending 'home church' as 'Counting On' couple spotted at GLB

2023-08-02 09:46
Internet suspects Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar were attending home church as an excuse to not leave their house amid Josh Duggar's arrest
Internet wonders why Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar stopped attending 'home church' as 'Counting On' couple spotted at GLB

WASHINGTON, ARKANSAS: Things have changed a lot in the 'Counting On' family's life ever since Josh Duggar was arrested. It seems that Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are no longer attending home church on Sundays. Instead, they seem to be going out on Sundays. The couple was spotted at GLB, the Caldwell church, on Sunday.

Ever since Josh's arrest, Jim Bob and Michelle haven't been seen in public much. In fact, we also don't see or hear much of Josh's wife Anna Duggar. As Jim and Michelle were recently spotted at GLB, the internet started wondering what could be the reason that they were not attending home church on Sunday.

Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar spotted at GLB

GLB Church Rogers uploaded a slew of photos on Instagram, giving a glimpse of people attending the church on Sunday. In the photo, Jim and Michelle's front side is not seen. Instead, the photo that was taken from behind clearly hinted from the posture that it was a 'Counting On' couple. A user took the screenshot of the post and uploaded it on a Reddit thread with the caption, "Looks like B**b and Meech were not at EAA this Sunday like I would have expected, but rather in church. I feel bad for whichever grandkid B**b is holding."

Why did Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar stop attending home church?

Jim Bob and Michelle were seen visiting the regular church and not the home church that they have been seen promoting to go throughout the show. Seeing this, a fan commented, "Oh they go the regular church now with the rest of the Christian heathens? I thought home church was the only holy way to go?" Another wrote, "I don’t know when exactly they stopped doing home church, but they’ve gone through a few regular churches since they had the show." "Gone thru a few churches. Hmm, I wonder why LOL," wondered another. A user speculated, "Maybe the home church doesn't happen anymore cause most of the kiddos are gone."

Another claimed the reason for Jim and Michelle not going to home church anymore to be, "I suspect home church was an excuse to not leave the house, because getting everyone into the cars and going somewhere at a designated time was too hard." Another user claimed that it's not new for the Duggars to not do home church. "They haven’t home churched in years. They’ve been going to GLB for a couple years, and Daddy Caldwell’s church for several years before that," wrote a user.