Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Adin Ross attracted to his sister? Exploring rumors about Kick streamer and Naomi Ross as trolls say 'not surprising'

2023-07-09 15:59
Ethan played one of Ross’ recent Podcast on Kick where he was talking to his sister when she said 'What’s stigma?'
Is Adin Ross attracted to his sister? Exploring rumors about Kick streamer and Naomi Ross as trolls say 'not surprising'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Popular Kick streamer Adin Ross has never been short of controversies and it seems like he has again gathered some of it during on of his recent live streams where he was heard saying “That has happened to all of us” when a fan asked was it wrong to “j***ng off’ to one's sister’s nude.

He added that there is nothing wrong in doing so which has gathered a lot of offense from fans and people on the internet. The host of H3TV Ethan Klein in one of his recent podcasts said that it seems Adin Ross is thinking sexually about his sister after going through some of his recent streams on Kick.

‘Stick ma d*** in your a**’

Ethan played one of Ross’ recent Podcast on Kick where he was talking to his sister when she said “What’s stigma?” and he replied, “Stick ma d*** in your a**” and starts to laugh off. Her sister can be seen astonished after hearing it and soon he apologizes for it.

After watching the clip Ethan said, “There are a lot of clues, lot of bread crumbs leading to the conclusion that Adin Ross wants to f*** his sister. It leads to something making him think about his sister sexually.”

Ethan added that Adin Ross’ stick used to be “I am gay” and added that he has found a safe haven in Kick after getting banned from Twitch. He added that Ross’ pronouns are Kill/them which is absolutely ridiculous and gives ‘high-school shooters’ vibe.

'Not surprising'

After the video was published by H3TV, fans commented their views on Adin Ross. A fan said, “I'm genuinely surprised how Adin has an audience. He is without a doubt the content creator of all time” whereas another added, “Nothing about Adin surprises me anymore.” Another fan said, “Adin Ross is basically the manosphere version of Chris Chan. The most of his fanbase is just morbidly curious losers waiting for someone even more pathetic than them to find a new way to embarrass themselves.”

A fan added, “There was a time when I thought Jake Paul was the worst influence on young kids on YouTube” whereas one said, “Not surprising Adin likes his sister and wouldn't be more surprised he like cuties.”

Tags news epcelebs