Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is George Stephanopoulos? 'Good Morning America' host was once considered too short for his show

2023-11-12 13:54
The set of 'GMA' was changed because of George Stephanopoulos' diminutive height
How tall is George Stephanopoulos? 'Good Morning America' host was once considered too short for his show

Full NameGeorge Robert Stephanopoulos
Age62 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthFall River, Massachusetts
NationalityAmerican
Height 5 ft and 5 in (1.65 m/165 cm) approx
Weight62 kgs (136.6 lbs) approx
Marital StatusMarried
SpouseAli Wentworth
Children2
Net Worth$40 million

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Former Democratic Advisor, George Stephanopoulos, whose height is 5 ft and 5 in (1.65 m/ 165 cm), as per IMDb, is a giant in the news business and a political commentator. He currently hosts 'Good Morning America'.

Despite scaling great heights in his career, Stephanopoulos' diminutive height once became a reason to change the set of 'GMA'.

Back in 2011, there were rumors that ABC wanted to replace Stephanopoulos with Josh Elliott. The CBS journalist stands at 6 ft and 3 inches and would have fit right in with the taller co-hosts.

George Stephanopoulos' height compared to wife Ali Wentworth

Alexandra 'Ali' Wentworth, or simply Ali Wentworth, is an actress, comedian, author, and producer. Her height is 5 ft and 7 in (1.70 m/ 170 cm), as per IMDb, making her 2 inches taller than George Stephenopoulos.

The 'Good Morning America' anchor and the comedian got married to Wentworth in November 2001 at the Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in New York City.

In an exclusive interview with People, Wentworth recalled their wedding saying, "One of my favorite memories from that event was watching these circles of people we loved, arm-in-arm, kicking their legs up to Greek music-the director Mike Nichols next to George's grandmother next to an 8-year-old flower girl next to my college roommate."

In September 2002, the romantic duo welcomed their first child together, daughter Elliott. Their second daughter, Harper, was born in June, 2005. Earlier, the 'In Living Color' actress said during a 2012 appearance on 'Good Morning America', "We’ve been married 10 years and we have two kids,” adding “I’m telling you, my heart still skips a beat when he walks in the door.”

George Stephanopoulos or Robin Roberts: Who is taller?

Robin Roberts is a anchor of ABC's 'Good Morning America' whose height is 5 ft and 10 in (1.78 m/178 cm), as per IMDb, making her 5 inches taller than her co-host, George Stephanopoulos.

Roberts worked as a sports anchor for regional radio and television networks after attending Southeastern Louisiana University and growing up in Mississippi. Roberts spent 15 years (1990–2005) as an ESPN sportscaster. In 2005, she joined 'Good Morning America' as a co-anchor.

Stephanopoulos has worked with Robin Roberts for over a decade now on 'Good Morning America', and the duo are great friends as well as co-stars.

Praising her co-stars during an interview with AP last year, Robin said: "We would never, ever do anything to make each other look good at the expense of the other. That's such a comfort. To have that, it makes you take chances, and I think the audience picks up on that- the way that we are so different in many ways but so common in others."

Tags news