Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kendall Jenner: Fan favorite model's Top 5 ‘mean girl’ moments

2023-05-13 17:56
No matter what Kendall does, she is never far from controversy
Kendall Jenner: Fan favorite model's Top 5 ‘mean girl’ moments

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the entertainment world, the Kardashian-Jenner clan needs no introduction. Naturally, the supermodel of the clan, Kendall Jenner, knows her way of being in the limelight. Even if that means channeling her inner 'mean girl'. (Regina George would be proud). Fans, however, across the world have taken a dimmer view of what they think are her 'not-nice' moments where she has attracted controversy for no good reason.

Here are the best five moments when the supermodel, the business mogul, and the reality TV sensation were heralded as the Internet’s Mean Girl. (Yes, apart from the Selena-Hailey drama, there’s more to unravel here.)

READ MORE

'I'm deeply grateful': Selena Gomez asks fans to 'be kinder' amid Hailey Bieber, Kylie Jenner drama

'Have always advocated kindness': Selena Gomez urges fans to stop sending 'death threats' to Hailey Bieber

'God’s timing' - Bully much?

Jenner starred in another TikTok video with Hailey Bieber and Justine Skye in January, which has since been deleted now. The girls are seen lip-synching to audio saying, “And I’m not saying she deserved it, but I’m saying god’s timing is always right.”

Although the video did not name anyone, viewers suspected that it was directed at Selena Gomez because Bieber's tiktok was released around the same time when Gomez was publicly body shamed in her bikini by the paparazzi. Jenner was once again caught up in the video's "mean girl" accusations.

'Catty' audio track

The 27-year-old became embroiled in a heated controversy after posting a TikTok video. The video included the reality star and her friends, including Hailey Bieber. They then lip-sync to a "catty" audio track. The audio continues, “Are you tired of stalking me? Tired of constantly watching my page from a fake account? Talking about me to all of your friends? And simply just being a f***ing weirdo? Then you need to call a psychiatric ward. Cause b*****, you’re obsessed.” Many people expressed their disapproval of what they perceived as the group's "mean girl energy" in this video.

Kendall Jenner shading Addison Rae’s Met Gala pose

When TikTokker Addison Rae attended the Met Gala last year, she made news for her unusual red carpet poses. Soon after the event, Jenner was seen in a TikTok video that went viral, with suspicions that the model was mocking Rae's bizarre arm movements.

Although this cannot be confirmed because Jenner did not expressly claim to be emulating anyone, many were unimpressed because this was not the first time Jenner was accused of disregarding Rae. Their reportedly awkward meetings on the Kardashian-Jenner clan's reality TV shows just added fuel to the rumors.

Kendall Jenner backstage at the Victoria’s Secret show

Fans erupted after a clip from Victoria's Secret's Hulu documentary, which was aired in 2022, showed Jenner supposedly being disrespectful to backstage personnel. A woman hands Jenner a phone to shoot a selfie in the viral video. Jenner's attitude changes after establishing a posture, and she passes the phone back to the woman without making eye contact. However, others were quick to defend the model, suggesting that the demands of her job and her celebrity status could have contributed to a momentary lapse in manners.

Kendall Jenner dress drama

Jenner made headlines in April 2021 when she celebrated Easter in the same floral dress Selena Gomez wore in her "De Una Vez" music video. Jenner also retweeted a fan account's tweet that said, "Kendall Jenner pulling off this dress better than anyone else," implying the parallels with Gomez. Although it's unclear whether she was aware of the reaction, the 818 Tequila owner deleted the post later.

Tags news epcelebs