Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne: How does 'SI Swim' star maintain normalcy amid growing fame with $3.4 million NIL empire?

2023-06-01 18:49
As she continues to inspire others, she remains true to herself and to those around her
Olivia Dunne: How does 'SI Swim' star maintain normalcy amid growing fame with $3.4 million NIL empire?

Olivia Dunne is a young influencer who has captured the hearts of many. With her effortless charm and infectious energy, it's no surprise that she has become a household name. Despite her success, Dunne remains grounded and true to herself. She doesn't care much about her follower count, but even she can't deny that her brand has become huge with a $3.4 million NIL empire.

As someone who has experienced a meteoric rise to fame, Dunne has been faced with many challenges along the way. One of the most difficult things for her has been dealing with the constant scrutiny and attention that comes with having millions of fans. It can be overwhelming to have so many people interested in your life. Despite all of these challenges, Dunne has managed to build an empire with the help of her mother Katherine Dunne, and sister Julz Dunne. They have worked tirelessly to keep things as normal as possible for Olivia while also helping her grow her brand. They understand the importance of staying true to oneself and remaining humble in the face of success. Their dedication and hard work have undoubtedly played a huge role in Dunne's success.

Another challenge that Dunne has faced is the overwhelming number of brands that have approached her for partnerships. While NIL deals can be lucrative, they can also be a source of stress and distraction. Dunne has been careful to only work with brands that align with her values and beliefs. She knows that it's not just about the money, but about building relationships that will last.

What keeps Olivia Dunne's life normal?

Olivia and Kat Dunne showcased their expertise in the Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) space to an elite group of college football recruits from the Class of 2024. This exclusive event, the On3 NIL Elite Series, focused on equipping these young athletes with the necessary skills to thrive through the future of college sports marketing. Attendees were privileged to receive valuable insights from the Dunne family, with parents and athletes able to seek guidance about navigating the NIL landscape successfully.

Amidst this insightful session, one of the recruits' mothers directly approached Kat Dunne with a question that was on her mind. As her son's future in Name, Image, and Likeness draws closer, she asked Kat how she and Olivia manage to maintain a sense of normalcy amidst all of the chaos that surrounds top athletes in college sports.

"The most important thing is to try and just do normal things and have normal responsibilities. Keep your inner circle of who you trust small. Especially as things escalate, you want to know who your people are, and they’ll always keep you grounded and normal. Live the “normal” college life in the present, but take the NIL opportunities as they come and use them more as a foundation for your future. Treat that side as a business that you’re operating, don’t let it get in the way of the day-to-day. Katherine added."

Olivia finds that her biggest sense of normalcy comes through her athletics. The focus is only on her craft.

When I’m in the gym, I never talk about NIL with my teammates, or at all. We talk about normal college things. When we’re in the locker room, it’s normal locker room talk. It’s never about brand deals. It’s never about NIL. Sometimes a teammate or two will come up and ask me for advice about it, but even then, we talk about it more in-depth later on. I hope that I can (elevate everyone around me) in all aspects of my life, not just NIL— as a teammate, as a friend, and as a sister. Olivia added.

“Your sport doesn’t define you”

Olivia Dunne may seem like a figure that is larger than life. She has the prowess of an athlete, the charisma of a social media influencer, and the poise of a rising senior in college. However, what sets her apart from others who have had success in these arenas is her steadfast belief in staying true to herself.

For Olivia, it's important to not let her achievements define who she is as a person. Gymnastics is not what defines Olivia. TikTok or Instagram are not what define Olivia Dunne. She is an athlete, yes. She is an internet sensation, yes. But she is also just Olivia Dunne, a rising senior in college.

It’s a lot easier for her to feel “normal” when the people around her are focused on that goal as well.

Tags news