Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed advised to stay at hospital due to pain after eye surgery, ‘begs’ fans to ‘pray’ for him

2023-07-31 17:58
IShowSpeed posted a video a few days ago where he seemed to be in tears following a severe headache
IShowSpeed advised to stay at hospital due to pain after eye surgery, ‘begs’ fans to ‘pray’ for him

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Renowned YouTuber IShowSpeed, also known as Darren Watkins, is currently making headlines after being admitted to the hospital due to cluster headaches. In a recent update, he shared an image of himself and humbly asked his fans for their prayers and support.

A few days ago, Speed posted a TikTok video where he appeared to be in tears, revealing the pain caused by a severe headache. Following that, he was hospitalized, and his eye swelled up. He kept his fans updated from the hospital as they were concerned about his health.

‘Please pray for me’

In a recent update from Speed, he shared an image showing him lying on a bed with his head bandaged. He was also seen wearing a blue hospital gown, indicating that he has been admitted to the hospital once again. In his tweet, he earnestly requested his fans to pray for his speedy recovery, saying, "Please pray for me i beg of y’all i need it." Following his post, fans expressed their concern for his health and shared numerous positive responses. The tweet garnered over 10M views, 203K likes, and 8.5K retweets in less than five hours.

Additionally, an official page fan page of his also showed support for him during this time, providing updates on his condition, as the page tweeted, “Update: Speed is back at the hospital today for his blood work appointment that got scheduled yesterday. He is still experiencing pain, and the doctors have now advised him to stay at the hospital for monitoring purposes.” When a fan commented on the post, saying, "I thought he was feeling better," the person additionally explained to the fan, “That was after leaving the hospital and being on the IV given medicine/nutrients etc, at the end of the day he's still quite sick so he will go through periods of severe pain and then feeling fine. Speed is okay right now it's just gonna take time for him to get better."

'Quick Recovery my brother speed'

After reading tweets of Speed reports, Fans started sharing their well-wishes on IShowSpeed's original post. One fan said, "Inshallah your health improves and you can get back to peak condition, hate seeing people like this." Another fan said, "Quick Recovery my brother speed." One Twitter user said, "I pray for you to be safe and get well soon bro." Another fan of his stated, "Bro you gotta come out here to get taken care of right." A fifth fan motivated him to get better, saying, "You'll be back and better than ever g. The universe loves you, we all love you. Sorry you're going through it."