Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How did Rebel Wilson enjoy Women's World Cup match? Comedian shares her excitement by posting adorable pics

2023-08-13 05:59
'Who’s gonna win their World Cup match today?' wrote Rebel Wilson
How did Rebel Wilson enjoy Women's World Cup match? Comedian shares her excitement by posting adorable pics

QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA: Rebel Wilson started her weekend with a lot of excitement. The Sydney-born comedian-actress went on to cheer her home nation Australia against rival France on Saturday, August 12.

The star attended the Women’s World Cup match hosted by Australia and New Zealand. “What an INCREDIBLE WIN!!! 🇦🇺 Absolutely STUNNING ladies!! @matildas @fifawomensworldcup,” Wilson wrote on Instagram. In the picture she shared, the artist was spotted in a great mood along with her friends, while sporting a team scarf.

How did Rebel Wilson enjoy Women's World Cup match?

Before visiting the stadium, she set the mood by sharing a picture of writing over a photo of a green and yellow onesies for her eight-month-old daughter Royce. It read, “Ready for the game tonight @matildas 🇦🇺.”

In another video she shared over social media, the ‘Picture Perfect’ star can be seen asking, “Who’s gonna win their World Cup match today?” Wilson then lifts Australia's mascot, Tazuni the blue-haired penguin, to settle it, “Australia!” in a strained voice as she shakes the stuffed animal. “Yes. Let’s go. I’m loving World Cup.”

The 43-year-old star also shared more pictures with her friends through selfies as they all are in the game mood with team scarves and real excitement on their faces. After the Australian team’s win, Wilson also took time out to check out the trophy in its glass case, showing it up close in a video, as well as posing alongside it in a photo with a friend.

She didn’t forget to share a picture of the Soccer Barbie in her box, starring American soccer player Mia Hamm.

Wilson on her wedding plans with fiance Ramona Agruman

Other than Soccer, Wilson is mostly with taking care of her daughter Royce and planning a memorable wedding with her fiancee Ramona Agruman, 39, as per People.

“We are building our family unit and working on how we do things as a new little family," she said. While talking about her wedding preparation, she said, “Ramona gave me a wedding planning survival kit, I think as a joke,” says Wilson. “But then she’s like, ‘look at this venue’ or ‘what do you think about this resort?’ And then I was at work all day and I came back and she's created a guest list.”

Wilson also talked about her workout regime, “I used to work out six days a week, but now I don't get that time," she revealed that she gained 'a few pounds' because of that.

Tags news