Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Today's Hoda Kotb surprised over Jenna Bush Hager's NSFW 'hanky panky' admission in interview

2023-08-17 16:47
In a recent interview, Jenna Bush Hager shared insights into her personality and approach to sharing personal aspects of her life
'Today's Hoda Kotb surprised over Jenna Bush Hager's NSFW 'hanky panky' admission in interview

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’s beloved host Hoda Kotb was recently surprised by co-host Jenna Bush Hager’s NSFW admission on the morning show.

The first former daughter recently got interviewed by People magazine and was featured on their cover. While it calls for the applause of celebration, Kotb revealed some of the shocking things that Hager said on-air.

Hager divulged about her true personality and talked about the “importance of being yourself” in her interview with People.

The 41-year-old often outspoke her opinions and showcase her boldness on NBC show. She has been open about her struggles, embarrassing moments, and personal life with the ‘Today’ audience, and it’s no surprise she made some NSFW admissions as well.

Why was Hoda Kotb surprised?

In a recent interview with People, Jenna Bush Hager shared insights into her personality and approach to sharing personal aspects of her life.

“I don’t worry about what I share about myself. Frankly, I am a pretty open book”, she candidly expressed to the magazine.

Hager’s presence on ‘Today with Hoda & Jenna’ has seen her engage in discussions on a range of candid and somewhat risqué subjects. This includes recounting instances of "hanky panky" during her father George W Bush's White House tenure, as well as addressing sensitive women's health matters.

Hoda Kotb reacted to Hager’s fearless demeanor and her willingness to venture into uncharted territory.

Reflecting on Hager’s candidness, Kotb acknowledged, “When I watched her drop those bombs on the desk, I was like, ‘Girl, what are you doing?”, she said about Hager in the People article.

She continued, “But she’s unabashedly herself. People spend their whole lives trying to get there, and she is exactly who she is”.

Hoda Kotb’s face-drop moment

In a surprising turn of events, Hoda Kotb found herself in awe as a co-star delivered an exciting on-set revelation. Holly Palmieri, a star of ‘Today’ Radio, joyously disclosed that she and her husband Alfred are expecting their second child.

The announcement unfolded during a heartwarming moment on Monday, as Palmieri shared the news with Kotb and Savannah Guthrie.

Playfully observing their pink and blue attire, Palmieri said, “You're in your pink and blue. You look like you're at a Gender Reveal party”.

Guthrie laughed adding, “Gender Reveal. Two ladies! Cat’s out of the bag for us”.

While lighthearted laughter ensued, Palmieri's touch to her stomach shifted the mood as she said, “Cat's out of the bag for a lot of us”. Guthrie screamed, “What?!” as Kotb’s mouth dropped. After a while, Kotb asked, “Are you pregnant?”

Amid cheers and hugs, Palmieri confirmed that she doesn’t know the baby's gender yet. She said, “You know what I love? You can put 10 pounds on in 10 weeks here and everyone will act like they don't notice”.

Kotb chimed in congratulating them on her big news, “They actually don't notice because everyone is up and down. Congratulations!”