Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Democrats trying to 'get rid' of Joe Biden? Joe Rogan hints at planned unveiling of scandals, Internet dubs him 'Trump Q-Tard'

2023-08-18 20:18
Joe Biden can only win the 2024 elections if Donald Trump doesn't contest, according to Joe Rogan
Are Democrats trying to 'get rid' of Joe Biden? Joe Rogan hints at planned unveiling of scandals, Internet dubs him 'Trump Q-Tard'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In a recent statement, Joe Rogan, renowned podcaster and UFC commentator, claimed that President Joe Biden's political controversies are being intentionally brought to light, possibly to pave the way for the introduction of an alternative Democratic presidential candidate.

Rogan's critique of Biden is not unprecedented. During a previous episode of the 'JRE', Rogan voiced his opinion that Biden's suitability for the role of President is questionable due to factors such as his advanced age, health concerns, and what he perceives as indications of corruption.

Joe Rogan speculates Democrats are betraying President Joe Biden

During the Wednesday edition of the 'JRE', Rogan engaged in a conversation with former CIA covert operations officer Mike Baker. They discussed the 2024 election and the growing inquiries into the connections between the Bidens and foreign governments and businesses.

Rogan acknowledged that he tends to dabble in conspiracy theories as an observer, and if he were to speculate, he would suggest that the ongoing revelations about Biden are not occurring by happenstance. He proposed that they are intentional, potentially to remove him from his position.

Furthermore, Rogan shared his belief that Biden might harbor aspirations for another presidential run, but the Democrats assess that his chances of winning are slim. He anticipated a gradual exposure of compelling evidence pointing to corruption.

Rogan criticized publications like The New York Times for what he perceived as insufficient coverage of the $20 million allegedly received by Biden and his family from foreign entities.

He described the amount as astonishing and criticized mainstream news outlets for not highlighting it extensively, contrasting their approach with how they would handle similar information if it were about a figure like Trump.

As the conversation unfolded, Rogan and Baker questioned the timing of the story's release. Rogan speculated that the deliberate release of this information is indicative of a plan to remove Biden from the political scene.

Baker concurred, questioning whether the Democrats firmly believe that Biden's chances of victory against figures like Trump are nonexistent.

Rogan responded by asserting that Biden's potential path to victory lies in garnering support from the "Never Trump" faction, individuals who would choose almost anyone other than Trump.

He noted that a significant portion of the population holds a deep mistrust of Trump and believes that the Democratic establishment, even with a symbolic leader, could govern more effectively.

"I’m an armchair conspiracy theorist, but if I had to guess, I would say that all this stuff that’s coming out slowly but surely about Biden is on purpose,” Rogan said. “They want to get rid of him."

"I think he wants to run again. And I don’t think the Democrats think that he can win. I think they’re right. And I think they’re going to slowly but surely expose more of these like very clear pieces of evidence of corruption," he claimed.

"The $20 million is f**king bananas. The fact that this isn’t all over The New York Times and The Washington Post and mainstream news, that they’re not blaring it from the rooftops because, you know, they would be — if it was Trump," Rogan noted.

Baker agreed saying, "Oh, absolutely. Or really, any — it wouldn’t matter Trump or whoever would be on the GOP side," and further asked, "Do they firmly believe that Biden can’t win again if it’s Trump or whomever?”

Rogan replied, "The only way Biden’s going to win again is ‘Never Trump.’ These ‘Never Trump’ people. There are people that will vote for a fucking box of hammers before they would vote for Trump. And that’s a real segment of our population."

"I don’t know what percentages, but it’s probably fairly high. They have enough trust in the Democratic establishment that they think that the Democrats would figure out a way to run the country better, even with a puppet, than they would with Donald Trump in office,” he added.

Joe Rogan gets called a 'Trump Q-Tard'

Rogan's speculation concerning the future of President Biden drew numerous users to step forward to express their perspectives.

One user wrote, "Zero evidence of that. Y'all sound exactly like Trump Q-Tards." Another said, "I've never trusted this guy." A user stated, "Rogan? ok. What a f**king choad." A user commented, "And yet zero details showing it even existed."