Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans slam Ariana Madix as she shades ex Tom Sandoval with 'Single AF Cocktails' book

2023-08-19 09:53
Ariana describes the book as 'the story of [her] relationship [with Tom Sandoval] and the betrayal that ended it all, told through drinks'
‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans slam Ariana Madix as she shades ex Tom Sandoval with 'Single AF Cocktails' book

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: There's nothing stopping Ariana Madix from profiting from her public separation from Tom Sandoval. Ariana is eager for the public to hear her "side of the story," but is the world ready for another overview of this travesty?

Ariana is unrivaled. The 'Vanderpump Rules' star expertly revealed a new cocktail book, "Single AF Cocktails," on the heels of a tell-all interview with her former pal and now-former co-star Rachel "Raquel" Leviss. "These last few months have been a whirlwind and though I’m in a better place now, having my personal devastation unfold so publicly was painful," Ariana captioned an Instagram photo of her upcoming cookbook/memoir on August 18 — just hours after the third and final part of Raquel's interview with Bethenny Frankel aired.

Fans 'over her exploiting this drama' as Ariana Madix announces new cocktail book, Single AF Cocktails

The 'Vanderpump Rules' star, whose split from Tom made headlines in May, recently revealed that she will soon publish a new cocktail book aimed at all other single women.

"Single AF Cocktails" provides a variety of alcoholic cocktails for every mood, cleverly divided into relationship-inspired categories such as Honeymoon Phase, Betrayal, Devastation, Resilience, and Ad Astra. Recipes like Rumors, which has dark crème de cassis that sits on top of the drink before dripping into the spirits below, or We Ride at Dawn, a big, bold mezcal margarita that is "equal parts power and healing," as the book puts it, are among those you'll find.

On Friday morning, Ariana announced her new book on Instagram, saying, "Now is the time that I’m fully telling my side of the story. Bartending will always be my thing and my new book, ‘Single AF Cocktails,’ is my breakup album, the story of our relationship and the betrayal that ended it all, told through drinks.

She says, "Each cocktail tells part of the story of what happened, in my own words. From our happy honeymoon phase, the early issues in our relationship, to when everything broke, and finally, making it out the other side, stronger than before, I’ll cover it all."

Viewers of the show on Instagram ranted, "Doesn’t she have a BF??? Shes had a lot of opportunities because of this break up which was a lot but now this??? Move on, girl!!" Another user chimed in, "She’s insufferable at this point and, not even single. Next!" "Here she is Miss Victim 😢😢😢😢😢," wrote another. A fourth user also commented, "🥱We get it, you got cheated on."

One user also wrote, "So over her and all the fakeness… don’t really care if she stays or goes or does whatever. She doesn’t deserve a quarter of the money she just got from this LIE. 🤮." Others chimed in, "And another cast member that needs to go. Let's call her Shady Ariana. Can't seem to make up her mind." Another added, "She is milking this AF. Like he been cheating since they got together like I’m over it. Like girl who cares ATP." Others joined in, "I'm over her exploiting this drama. When I watched the show she and Tom seem like friends more than anything. Jax even said this years ago about their fake relationship."

What is the cost of Ariana Madix's new book and how to buy it?

The book will be released on December 5, but it is now available for pre-order on Amazon and Target. Single AF Cocktails: Drinks for Bad B*tches is currently available on Amazon for $13.99.

Why did Ariana Madix and Tom Sandoval break up?

On March 3, TMZ reported that Tom and Ariana had split due to adultery charges involving Raquel, and that 'Vanderpump Rules' was documenting the turmoil. Other sites swiftly corroborated the news, as did some of their 'Pump Rules' co-stars, including James Kennedy and Lala Kent, on Instagram. Ariana allegedly discovered the affair on March 1 when she spotted Tom's phone and his texts with Raquel.

According to People, the affair had been going on for six months. On April 11, TMZ uploaded a photo of Tom and Raquel together in Tom's hometown of St Louis, which was purportedly shot on December 29, 2022 - the date of the alleged affair.

Raquel continued to fuel rumors that she was seeing Tom Schwartz in the months leading up to their breakup. She wore a TomTom sweatshirt to BravoCon in October, and when Katie Maloney accused her of being a "fangirl," she commented on Instagram that she largely chose it to be comfortable, but she also said, "I also wore it to support BOTH of the Toms." She also mentioned #NumberOneTomStan.

Tom Sandoval dressed up as Raquel in the sweatshirt for Halloween a few weeks later, as Raquel documented in her Halloween Instagram highlight.

Who is Ariana Madix?

Ariana Madix is a bicoastal mixologist who has been on Bravo's blockbuster program 'Vanderpump Rules' since the second season. She's been bartending since 2008 and received her training at NYC's Butter Restaurant. She has been with SUR in Los Angeles since 2012, although she has also worked at CREATE, Villa Rosa, Greystone Manor, private events, and other locations. Furthermore, she currently resides in Los Angeles, California.

Who is Tom Sandoval?

Tom Sandoval, the show's lead vocalist, has been a cast member of 'Vanderpump Rules' since the first season. He has progressed from barman at SUR to co-owner of TomTom, which he co-owns with Ken Todd, Lisa Vanderpump, and Tom Schwartz. Tom S has also dabbled in the beauty market with his men's cosmetic firm Stryx, as well as performing. 'Schwartz & Sany's,' Tom and Tom's newest business, is now open in Los Angeles' Franklin Village neighborhood.