Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Overtime Megan: TikTok star whose private pics leaked online graduates

2023-05-16 18:29
TikTok star and sports reporter Megan Eugenio recently posted videos from her graduation ceremony
Overtime Megan: TikTok star whose private pics leaked online graduates

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Megan Eugenio aka Overtime Megan, a famous TikToker and sports reporter, is now a graduate from Massachusetts. On May 16, The 23-year-old shared a glimpse of her graduation ceremony on social media. The star, who was rumored to be dating NBA star Josh Giddey, was studying at Pace University to get a Bachelor's degree in health administration.

Megan took to TikTok to share the news of her graduation with her 2.7 million followers. In April, she deleted her TikTok account temporarily after her private videos were leaked online. Let's look at the videos from her graduation.

RELATED NEWS

Megan Eugenio: 5 unknown facts about TikToker whose private photos leaked online

Overtime Megan: Inside dating life of TikToker whose nudes were leaked online

'Life is all about milestones'

In her first TikTok video, which was 10 seconds long, she was seen without her grad coat but with her cap still on at first. Then video's music then plays with the lyrics, "Name something that is sexier when it is in black." Megan is then seen with her grad coat when the video ends. She captioned this video, “Class of 23.”

@overtimemegan

class of 23 :heart:

♬ Bootycrack hole - Jenos_rightpinky_toe

She posted another video with the caption, ''Even tho i got a migraine mid graduation i was super emotional and sentimental today, life is all about milestones #graduation #classof2023 #nyc." In the video, she was seen embracing her graduation attire as she lip syncs to the song 'Angels Like You' by Miley Cyrus.

@overtimemegan even tho i got a migraine mid graduation i was super emotional and sentimental today :heart: life is all about milestones #graduation #classof2023 #nyc ♬ suara asli - 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

'Straightening that hair would have been a good idea'

When Megan posted the good news, netizens reacted to the news as well. One user wrote, "Ive seen whats under that robe." Another user wrote, "Congrats to you Megan!!! So happy for you there grad!!! Sky’s the limit!!! #CongratsGrad" A third wrote, "OnlyFans University." A fourth chimed in with, "Straightening that hair would have been a good idea."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news