Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Shane Dawson? YouTuber rose to fame after releasing video with Jeffree Star

2023-08-28 19:23
Shane Dawson's 2018 video 'The Secret World of Jeffree Star' has received 1.7 million likes and 51 million views so far
How tall is Shane Dawson? YouTuber rose to fame after releasing video with Jeffree Star

Real NameShane lee Yaw
Date of BirthJuly 19, 1988
Age34 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthLong Beach, California
Height6 feet (1.83 m)
Weight85 kg (187 lbs)
Net Worth$15 million
Marital StatusRyland Adams (m. 2023)
Dating HistoryNadine Skykora (2010-2011), Lisa Schwartz (2011-2015), Chad Morgan II (2015), Garrett Watts (2015-2016)
Eye colorGreen

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Prominent YouTuber Shane Dawson is 6 feet (183 cm or 1.83m) tall, as per CA knowledge. Born on July 19, 1988, in Long Beach, California, his YouTube journey began at the age of 20 under the name 'shanedawsontv.'

Shane Dawson is known for creating expose videos and engaging in investigative reporting, with his channel notably featuring documentary-style content. He boasts a massive social media following, with over 7.6 million subscribers on Instagram, 8.2 million subscribers on Twitter, and 7.82 million subscribers on Facebook.

Shane Dawson has a net worth of $15 million, primarily stemming from his influential presence on social media platforms. In addition to his online pursuits, he is also a musician, aspiring actor, director, and makeup artist, who is actively seeking opportunities in the film industry.

Shane Dawson or Jeffree Star: Who is taller?

One of Shane Dawson's most popular videos is "The Secret World of Jeffree Star," released in 2018. Star, who was born on November 15, 1985, grew up in Orange, California.

As of now, the video involving Jeffree Star has received over 1.7 million likes and has been viewed 51 million times. The video is part of a popular documentary series in which Dawson delves into the life and career of Jeffree Star.

Given the widespread interest in the series, there has been speculation about their respective heights. According to reports, Jeffree Star stands at 6 feet 1 inch (185cm or 1.85m) and weighs 160 lbs.

As previously mentioned, Shane Dawson's height is 6 feet, which makes him an inch shorter than Star.

Shane Dawson's height compared to husband Ryland Adams

Shane Dawson tied the knot with his long-time partner Ryland Adams in January 2023. Adams, a YouTuber, writer, producer, and actor born on May 14, 1991, boasts over 3.7 million subscribers on YouTube.

The 33-year-old YouTuber and Adams dated for three years before getting engaged in 2019. Following their wedding, they shared a heartfelt picture of themselves kissing on their Instagram profiles.

In addition to the picture, they released a video on Instagram, providing a comprehensive look at their marriage experience in Colorado.

They also uploaded a YouTube video titled 'We are married', where they highlighted unique aspects of their marriage, notably their decision to forgo traditional wedding bands in favor of finger tattoos symbolizing their commitment.

Reportedly, Ryland Adams stands at 5 feet and 8 inches (173cm or 1.73m) and weighs 68 kg (149 lbs). Shane Dawson is clearly taller than his partner, Ryland Adams.

What did Shane Dawson do to his cat?

Shane Dawson became embroiled in controversy after an audio clip was released on Twitter, accompanied by the caption, “I found the audio!! Shane Dawson came on his cat! WTF!!!!! This was on his podcast.”

In the podcast audio, Shane Dawson was heard making shocking claims about violating his cat, declaring he was 19 at the time.

Following Shane Dawson’s acknowledgment of the audio on Twitter, he responded with a series of tweets that are no longer accessible on the platform.

As per Refinery, he said, "Ive never done anything weird with my cats." He added, "I promised myself i wasnt going to make apology videos after last years thing so im just trying to be as short and honest with this as possible."

In the following tweet, he wrote, “I've apologized many times for all the dumb shit ive said in videos and podcasts over the years. ive learned my lesson over and over again and im more confident now in my ability to be entertaining by just being myself and not being so shocking for laughs."

He also added, "That story was fake and was based on a dumb awful sketch idea I had years ago that i never made (THANK GOD) and when the opportunity came up for a funny moment in the podcast I told it as if it was a real story which was DISGUSTING and VERY VERY DUMB."

"My goal with the podcast and with my videos years ago was to tell shocking stories that would make people laugh and scream 'OMG NO U DIDNT!!' and think i was 'soooo crazy'. its embarrassing and i f**king hate myself for it," he claimed.

Shane Dawson also shared a video on YouTube, providing an extensive overview of the cat scandal. He issued extensive apologies across social media.