Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Aree Gearhart? Sharon Osbourne expresses joy over son Jack's marriage to former magazine editor

2023-09-23 01:51
Aree Gearhart and Jack Osbourne two have been together for the past four years and were seen together at American Music Awards in November 2019
Who is Aree Gearhart? Sharon Osbourne expresses joy over son Jack's marriage to former magazine editor

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sharon Osbourne is joyful after her son Jack marrie his girlfriend Aree Gearhart. The couple announced their marriage on Thursday, September 21, at the San Ysidro Ranch in California.

Aree Gearhart is a former magazine editor at ‘Issue Magazine.’ She went on to work at Poketo, a Los Angeles-based art and design brand. As per her Instagram bio, she is currently working as an interior designer.

Sharon 'bursting with joy' as her son Jack ties the knot

The former co-host of ‘The Talk’ celebrated on her Instagram and shared the picture of newlyweds. “Bursting with joy for @jackosbourne and @seecreature !! Enjoy the beautiful ride ahead and welcome to the family. ❤️🎊,” she captioned.

Many fans and friends of the family shared their happiness in the comment section and even the bride Gearhart wrote, "love you ❤️."

Jack also shared wedding pictures over his social media account. "Something really cool happened," he wrote in image where he was featured wearing a pink-tinted blazer as his bride wore an incredible white gown. "I married the most amazing woman I’ve ever met. All in," he added.

Gearhart, too, wrote in the comment section. "Snuck away and married my best friend last week. i am honored to be your wife. all in forever 🌿," she wrote.

The two have been together for the past four years. They were first spotted together publicly as a pair at the American Music Awards in November 2019 and got engaged in 2021.

Jack then shared a proposal announcement on Instagram, calling his partner, "most beautiful and loving woman I've ever met," and captioned that he was "so excited to walk through this one with her."

"Today, my best friend asked me to marry him in a magical winter wonderland," Gearhart wrote. “I'll love you forever and then some @jackosbourne. my soulmate, my adventure partner, my protector. i'm ready for forever w you + our tribe," she added.

How many children does Jack Osbourne have?

Jack Osbourne welcomed his first child together with Aree, Maple Artemis Osbourne in July 2022. He is also father to three daughters Pearl Clementine, 11, Andy Rose, eight, and Minnie Theodora, five, from his ex-wife Lisa Stelly, reports People.

Meanwhile, Sharon is loving her life as a granny. The 70-year-old in August shared a photograph with the five children, including Kelly Osbourne’s son Sidney. "My Cup Runneth Over ❤ ️," she called the cute picture.

Sharon Osbourne spoke about her Ozempic usage

Sharon was in the news for her usage of the controversial weight loss drug Ozempic.

She told E! News, "In my life, the heaviest I was 230 pounds and I'm now under a hundred. And I want to maintain at about 105 because I'm too skinny. But I'm trying to have a healthy balance."

Tags news epcelebs